Did Back to the Future Predict 9/11?

Dizzie

Timekeeper
While I recognize that there have been bonafide conspiracies with significant impacts over human history, I tend to believe that it is exceedingly difficult for people to unearth them in real time. Consequently, modern-day conspiracies don't generally tend to interest me too much.

With my interest in the Back to the Future films, this one definitely captivated me, though! I don't necessarily believe there is anything to it, but the theory was thought out and presented well enough to be compelling to some degree.

It almost makes me wonder - if a random film series and a random catastrophe were chosen, how difficult would it be to draw the same types of parallels between them, pointing to prediction?

Take a look!

Well, I know the first thing I'm diving into on the stream. I watched like 10 seconds and already know this is for me.

I love this so much, had a lot of fun watching this and a couple others on the Friday stream! Outstanding find. They say this is "Synchromysticism", which is another amazing thing I didn't know had a real name:

Synchromysticism is the practice of attributing mystical or esoteric significance to mundane coincidences. The word, a portmanteau of synchronicity and mysticism, was coined by Jake Kotze in August 2006. Synchromysticism has been described as a phenomenon "existing on the fringe of areas already considered fringe". Steven Sutcliff and Carole Cusack describe synchromysticism as "part artistic practice, part spiritual or metaphysical system, part conspiracy culture", while Jason Horsley describes it as "a form of postmodern animism" that "combines Jung's notion of meaningful coincidences with the quest for the divine, or self-actualization through experience of the divine."

From the Wikipedia article, this is considered a form of CHAOS MAGIC... I approve of this very highly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchromysticism

I love this so much, had a lot of fun watching this and a couple others on the Friday stream! Outstanding find. They say this is "Synchromysticism", which is another amazing thing I didn't know had a real name:

Synchromysticism is the practice of attributing mystical or esoteric significance to mundane coincidences. The word, a portmanteau of synchronicity and mysticism, was coined by Jake Kotze in August 2006. Synchromysticism has been described as a phenomenon "existing on the fringe of areas already considered fringe". Steven Sutcliff and Carole Cusack describe synchromysticism as "part artistic practice, part spiritual or metaphysical system, part conspiracy culture", while Jason Horsley describes it as "a form of postmodern animism" that "combines Jung's notion of meaningful coincidences with the quest for the divine, or self-actualization through experience of the divine."

From the Wikipedia article, this is considered a form of CHAOS MAGIC... I approve of this very highly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchromysticism
Cool segment in the stream and fun getting your reaction and thoughts. Glad you liked it and good job digging into it! Never heard of this concept, but it's intriguing for sure.