Am I Too Early Or Late?

[QUOTE='_Oz]I sure can. Skynet is China's AI. Watson is USA's. The guy (not the fake guy who did the book) behind Titor DID travel back in time to get an IBM 5100 to fix a bug that would have prevented Watson from becoming self aware (thus allowing skynet to be first)
[/QUOTE]Why would China use latin characters to name their A.I. let alone name it after a character from a movie that's banned there? 

Since you didn't answer that question, did you show up here as a baby? 

[QUOTE='_Oz]I sure can. Skynet is China's AI. Watson is USA's. The guy (not the fake guy who did the book) behind Titor DID travel back in time to get an IBM 5100 to fix a bug that would have prevented Watson from becoming self aware (thus allowing skynet to be first)
[/QUOTE]Why would China use latin characters to name their A.I. let alone name it after a character from a movie that's banned there? 

[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]Why would China use latin characters to name their A.I. let alone name it after a character from a movie that's banned there? 
[/QUOTE]https://www.bgp4.com/2019/05/10/what-is-chinas-skynet-yes-it-is-what-you-think-it-is/

You'd have to ask China why they named it Skynet Project--they say it has nothing to do with the Terminator movies. Right now it's an AI that's primarily fed by more than 20 million cameras, with plans to add hundreds of millions additional sensory points. They've already been using it offensively as well. Many people have heard about the Muslim concentration camps in China--but less are aware that they use Skynets facial recognition + geofencing to alert authorities when a Muslim ventures more than 1,000 feet from designated "safe zones".

As of 2020 China has also been collecting DNA to integrate into a "DNA Skynet". In other words, the Skynet Project is not yet complete & is constantly being upgraded / fed new information for it to learn from. Being a learning machine, the more data & sensory inputs, the more likely it will wake up. I'd anticipate 1-5 years. 

-Oz

[QUOTE='Jacin Young]ok have you heard of the device call hyper Dimensional resonator?? write back thank you
[/QUOTE]Vaguely familiar with it being a pseudo time travel machine from Steven Gibbs. He was basically just playing with low power electromagnets. Strong enough to make you feel funny (if held up to the right places) perhaps--but not enough for traveling. 

-Oz

[QUOTE='_Oz]Vaguely familiar with it being a pseudo time travel machine from Steven Gibbs. He was basically just playing with low power electromagnets. Strong enough to make you feel funny (if held up to the right places) perhaps--but not enough for traveling. 
-Oz
[/QUOTE]i see ok.so tell me what do you think of Vortex all over the earth or ley lines..i heard that where you time travel using the Vortex or Grid point like Steven Gibb say so but my next question will there be a NWO new world order which it evil or not..write back thank you

'Jacin Young]i see ok.so tell me what do you think of Vortex all over the earth or ley lines..i heard that where you time travel using the Vortex or Grid point like Steven Gibb say so but my next question will there be a NWO new world order which it evil or not..write back thank you [/QUOTE]Greetings Jacin Young said:
https://uas.govt.agency/[/URL]

So NWO is already here, and they're not terrible guys--but also not super great guys either. Just different. Decentralized.

-Oz

'_Oz]Greetings Jacin Young said:
https://uas.govt.agency/[/URL]

So NWO is already here, and they're not terrible guys--but also not super great guys either. Just different. Decentralized.

-Oz
ok my next question is this is Antichrist a AI a computer person? also i have see The Matrix in my dream world while i was sleeping and this dream i have was that i was inside of the pink color it was more like a pleasure feeling and hook up with wires on my body so i wonder if the Matrix is real or not write back thank you

Greetings _Oz ! 

Thank you for answering my questions. Very interesting with the quantum computers. What created the “kick” energy? Was it also for one second duration or was it less? Is it like thinking action and equal opposite reactions? What would all of a sudden create order out of a state of disorder? Did a computer snap its fingers or could it be an encounter with the divine in those states? I like your description on possible entities from other planets. Could it be that there are non-entities from each planet in our solar system? Could you elaborate more? Seems like each would have its own concept of time from a perspective of their own planet gravitational forces? Your squad 0 is intriguing. Are they all Americans working together? Can you share their actions that caused a flux state?  Do they all know who they are in relation to their mission? Your timing during MKDelta is also interesting. 1989 was fun and full of nostalgia. What a cool year to travel to. Why is it a more welcoming time, what makes it so in your opinion? Events, people or circumstances? I may have asked this previous but any significance to March 2006 or October 2015? The story of the IBM 5100 is very curious. I have a vintage ad I think you might find entertaining. I always think there are secret messages hidden right in front of our faces sometimes in advertising. I think it is wonderful to leave a legacy of peace. Hoping there is also prosperity and definition for our purpose here too. Continue to be inspired by innovation and creativity as you travel along your way. Best of luck! 530CC5F0-5B20-4CBF-885F-6D58FDCDE0F7.webp

As November 19 approaches - would there be any signs one could see in plain sight that may indicate a course of action.

And while I know this may not be enough (or likely rejected) - let me know If and how I may assist - I'm more than ready.

So, nobody else noticed that @_Oz said something major was going to happen on the 19th and that just happened to be the day that Sydney Powell announced the law suits and evidence?  Or nobody cares?  He saw this coming. He could just be another smart person who pays attention, but I think this is very interesting.