Alien truth

Jacob

Temporal Novice
Gow (Aliens) are from era 4
Giants are from era 5
Humans are from era 6
Shnaught are from era 7

Era 4 is the earliest point in time we are able to travel back to.
The dominate species of planet earth in Era 4 was Gow, ( what you describe as aliens.)
This species became extinct from starvation.
Gow lived both on land and deep under sea.
Gow travel through time in their gallsk (what you call space shuttle)
Gow created the pyramids in their era,

well im 2.4 meteres tall so i must be a giant in your terms im my time im considered very short oh and ps in the year 3024 there are over 3 billion known planets that suport life and we inhabit half of them

From some French authors the theory is that we were giants before this era, and that we are going to be 14cm tall next one !

and between each era... is there something like reset? like the meteorite which destroyed whole planet?

P.S. i meant if the dinosaurs were also taken as giants, not that it was only giants, it was like todays fauna but bigger...

The main belief of any religion is the end of time... This could be what we think. Mayan said that we are in the 5th sun so we are not the first and our gouvernements behind the materialism dream world are acting strongly in what we are searching for.. From the begining there are plenty of facts and researches that are still there and if you reach to solve this puzzle you would be very afraid in fact.

If the commonalty wake up we might be told the true, otherwise you should not know it, it would be vain. The best way to lost yourself is to be stuck betwin two paradigms...