2017 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump still has over 5,000 SES appointment's to fill before the good ship lollypop can turn around. Sorry, (senior executive service).
Yes, I realize now that there are still enemies on board.

There can be many ways to get others to comply to your needs and blackmail seems to work very well. All you need do is the same thing that J. Edgar Hover did while serving as the head of the FBI? He was given the power by congress to spy on people and that power may have been used and abused to control many people. The deep state issue today may be why there are so many problems of corruption?

Foreign influence from big oil or the friends of Soros may force us into bankruptcy if Trump is not able to drain the swamp?

There can be many ways to get others to comply to your needs and blackmail seems to work very well. All you need do is the same thing that J. Edgar Hover did while serving as the head of the FBI? He was given the power by congress to spy on people and that power may have been used and abused to control many people. The deep state issue today may be why there are so many problems of corruption?Foreign influence from big oil or the friends of Soros may force us into bankruptcy if Trump is not able to drain the swamp?
Yes, but this is a bent end to a means Walt. What's happens tomorrow if people start peeing and this is into the sky?Any other comment on the video?_I heard it dropped in the video is the term Darth Vader._I'm telling this to you as a friend, the Star Wars series is a very dangerous junk pile that the kids have dug into.This is so, as some of the contacts are still hot.

This is like placing a row of world war two sea mines in a row and leaving one of them fully loaded and one of the push pegs active.But you only have to hit this peg at either a certain angle or a certain number of times.

You then hand out small hammers to the kids and tell them,"They're not loaded guys, hit on them all you want".

Sources regardless if I jump in timelines or backwards of forwards. and these are, Star Trek Enterprise, the Regeneration episode to where at the start of the video, you see a Federation scout ship flying in over the arctic.**As soon as you see that scout ship flying through the snowing weather, at any point in that traverse, does anyone feel a time incident bump?

Okay, I'm allowed another example here. In Star Trek Next Generations when Q introduces the Federation to the creatures known as the Borg, just before any action occurs between the Enterprise and the Borg Cube, does anyone feel a time incident notation?

If it were me and I produced that video I would replace the name Vader with, bad man cowboy, or Mr. Dirty, or some other term and then repost the video. Seems simple but "Hey' and this is from the fabulous new Creedo 299, that's all I gotta tell ya".

Yes, but this is a bent end to a means Walt. What's happens tomorrow if people start peeing and this is into the sky?Any other comment on the video?_I heard it dropped in the video is the term Darth Vader._I'm telling this to you as a friend, the Star Wars series is a very dangerous junk pile that the kids have dug into.This is so, as some of the contacts are still hot.
This is like placing a row of world war two sea mines in a row and leaving one of them fully loaded and one of the push pegs active.But you only have to hit this peg at either a certain angle or a certain number of times.

You then hand out small hammers to the kids and tell them,"They're not loaded guys, hit on them all you want".

Sources regardless if I jump in timelines or backwards of forwards. and these are, Star Trek Enterprise, the Regeneration episode to where at the start of the video, you see a Federation scout ship flying in over the arctic.**As soon as you see that scout ship flying through the snowing weather, at any point in that traverse, does anyone feel a time incident bump?

Okay, I'm allowed another example here. In Star Trek Next Generations when Q introduces the Federation to the creatures known as the Borg, just before any action occurs between the Enterprise and the Borg Cube, does anyone feel a time incident notation?

If it were me and I produced that video I would replace the name Vader with, bad man cowboy, or Mr. Dirty, or some other term and then repost the video. Seems simple but "Hey' and this is from the fabulous new Creedo 299, that's all I gotta tell ya".
The is still a very accurate guess here. It does check out, with a hunter being treed by past e.t. controlled robots, that there may be, in this day and age, something like the Borg. So the guess put forward, may not be that far off.

Given the recent Wikileaks situation, I think 2017 is going to see some epic truth bombs dropped about the outgoing administration.Julian's interview with Hannity, then someone from the current White House supposedly coming forward with evidence of something prompting Assange to up his reward for information from $20K to $30K... Then CNN calling him a pedophile and retracting it after the huge backlash... You thought 2016 was nuts, just wait a while longer.
You were right!

Status
Not open for further replies.