2017 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
it may be that the left thinking folks will now regroup and take some time to plan a new direction after the surprise they got with the election.

In the Army training we were told to look out for the counter assault after we took our objective. This next wave of trouble may not take place until spring or summer? The standing orders may be "Resist, Obstruct, and Delay" for now until they receive their orders from the shadow government funded by George Sorso and company?

it may be that the left thinking folks will now regroup and take some time to plan a new direction after the surprise they got with the election.In the Army training we were told to look out for the counter assault after we took our objective. This next wave of trouble may not take place until spring or summer? The standing orders may be "Resist, Obstruct, and Delay" for now until they receive their orders from the shadow government funded by George Sorso and company?
Replying to Walt while at the same time, not replying at Walt, is like a mother hen warming her peeps."You kinda have to be careful.So I've got to ask it this way,.. if you see the space pirates in this book, the fieldguide, as just being militarily manageable.This is with some of our most advanced weaponry, what would happen if from the well know space pirate set of aliens,"which usually hang out about the Mars vicinity", were to be stepped up one notch from what we're used to? This is like more numbers of creepy, hostile aliens, but with much better weapons technology. Is the Army, "don't know if your'e in anymore", maybe looking over that defensive potential too, like what to do and how to handle that,Walt?

1969-Brazil; Abduction of José Antonio da Silva, UFO Casebook Files found in this book here. Amazon.com: The Field Guide to Extraterrestrials (9780380781287): Patrick Huyghe, Harry Trumbore: Books Very common knowledge

Be afraid, be very afraid! I have no dog in this fight for world control, but I do call them as "I" see them.

You are free to take or leave the insight I share as I just sit back an observe.

Neither the rich nor the famous hold sway to the observers of this world.

I am now and forever shall be an equal opportunity irritator to the narcissistic dogmatic fools of the world.

Some folks were invited into this life to kick ass and chew gum, and it may be wise to allow them to have their gum.

Trump was one of the gum chewing ass kickers that may be able to multitask?

Creedo299, or kido you seem to use many words to express yourself as a way to maybe not be misunderstood?

I do not like to write and like to read even less, so if you would like to have me listen it may help to get to your point early.

Now you got me acting like you at the keyboard...rats!

I found this interesting as a view from a guy that understands human nature better then most folks:

The Liberal Mind The Psychological Causes of Political Madness By Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.

For more than 40 years, Rossiter has diagnosed and treated over 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases, both state and federal, as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist retained by numerous public offices, courts and private attorneys. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter explains with great clarity why the kind of liberalism being displayed by Barack Obama can only be understood as a psychological disorder. "Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," says Rossiter. "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity - as liberals do," he says. "A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population - as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which overregulates and overtaxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state - as liberals do."

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization; satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation; augmenting primitive feelings of envy; rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

"The roots of liberalism - and its associated madness - can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind," he says. "When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."

There may be another explanation for why our nations economic system is in such disrepair. Other then the psychological causes there may be general expectation of entitlement from a culture of narcissism from many years of a healthy economy. If we look back at the history of peace and war around the world you will better understand there is a cycle factor related to our economic ups and downs.

If we have a zero sum world economy and one nation hogs up the economic pie at the expense of another, we will see anger and another war?

This is just the observation of one low math score guy that likes to see us eat more pies.

"Not PC" sorry!

There may be another explanation for why our nations economic system is in such disrepair. Other then the psychological causes there may be general expectation of entitlement from a culture of narcissism from many years of a healthy economy. If we look back at the history of peace and war around the world you will better understand there is a cycle factor related to our economic ups and downs.If we have a zero sum world economy and one nation hogs up the economic pie at the expense of another, we will see anger and another war?This is just the observation of one low math score guy that likes to see us eat more pies.

"Not PC" sorry!
Edited on advice.Yes Walt, I would like to own a watch to where it can advise you on certain points, but all you have to do is to speak to it. Review: How does Apple Watch first-gen compare to the Series 1 that replaces it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kido,

You would do well not to talk any more out of class about this subject. If people start to believe your words you may not be allowed to continue.

I do thank you for sharing with me, but it would be best to erase the above information.

Hey Kido,You would do well not to talk any more out of class about this subject. If people start to believe your words you may not be allowed to continue.I do thank you for sharing with me, but it would be best to erase the above information.
You mean due to government officials? Well, you forget who is in office now. :)

Hey Kido,You would do well not to talk any more out of class about this subject. If people start to believe your words you may not be allowed to continue.I do thank you for sharing with me, but it would be best to erase the above information.
I like a wrist watch that all you must do, to get it to function, is talk to it

hey walt i just wonder so they do have the tech stuff to put soul to the another body sound like they playing God..but how can they put Soul in hell or heaven that my question for you Walt.

??

You mean due to government officials? Well, you forget who is in office now. :)
Trump still has over 5,000 SES appointment's to fill before the good ship lollypop can turn around. Sorry, (senior executive service).

The reason that I mentioned it is what is probable to come.Like I said, I do not know about heirs from the big space wars era.What I'm thinking is that they might be something machine-like.If you do chess scenarios with the Borg as an example, "not what they look like". They will beat you in a military capacity ever time. I, at one time was a military commander and a good one. Don't you think that I have a close eye on this probability, that if there is a faked alien invasion, that something that this society does not know, could hide in this play and use this to their advantage?
This is why at this point in time Obama is no longer an important issue.As they say with Elvis, "he has left the building".A new set of cards on the table that we may not have a clue as to how to win.Yes I agree let's change the subject.

All the others do, is to use humans a a gene bank for genetic materials.This thing is, is that bank consist of being in a paper bag on a busy street corner.
a Machine from space..but how come we don't know about many different races of alien and only a machine more powerful than a God himself yea i kind of doubt that..but A.I a machine from the future are here all ready in the future time line like there is million of human being not exit anymore so look like Machine rule there in the future times.

hey walt i just wonder so they do have the tech stuff to put soul to the another body sound like they playing God..but how can they put Soul in hell or heaven that my question for you Walt.??
I have no clue if they can or how, but I did hear John Lear say it was real. I never understood what he was saying about that soul thing.

The reason that I mentioned it is what is probable to come. Like I said, I do not know about heirs from the big space wars era.What I'm thinking is that they might be something machine-like. If you do chess scenarios with the Borg as an example, "not what they look like". They will beat you in a military capacity ever time. I, at one time was a military commander and a good one. Don't you think that I have a close eye on this probability, that if there is a faked alien invasion, that something that this society does not know, could hide in this play and use this to their advantage?
This is why at this point in time Obama is no longer an important issue. As they say with Elvis, "he has left the building". A new set of cards on the table that we may not have a clue as to how to win. Yes I agree let's change the subject.

All the others do, is to use humans a gene bank for genetic materials. This thing is, is that bank consist of being in a paper bag on a busy street corner.
First off Obama was never allowed to call the shots as he was a told and did not tell Soros how to do things.There is a new kid in town and the game has changed from cards to MMA? Obama plays the game well enough to befriend Cuba that has no extradition with the western states. Notice how he said he was going to California and then turned around towards Cuba?

Hillary still thinks she will be protected from prosecution...she won't.

It won't be Trump's hands that will run her through the ringer. His hands will be clean as he will delegate as a good company man will do.

I hope in your past life you or we were on the same team sir!

First off Obama was never allowed to call the shots as he was a told and did not tell Soros how to do things.There is a new kid in town and the game has changed from cards to MMA? Obama plays the game well enough to befriend Cuba that has no extradition with the western states. Notice how he said he was going to California and then turned around towards Cuba?Hillary still thinks she will be protected from prosecution...she won't.

It won't be Trump's hands that will run her through the ringer. His hands will be clean as he will delegate as a good company man will do.

They are coming up with micro circuitry and pathways that are so small now, that they could transfer your household companion talk-to, is a wrist watch.Of course this would certainly bite into the cell phone market.

The next great step in evolution may be a DNA change that would boost electrical energy to our brain and have built in implants with antennas or transducers to be able to communicate without speaking?

Walt said,

I think but am not one hundred percent sure that I was Vader.This had been over a thousand years ago.I got the hint when Vader was talking to his father the Emperor via a hologram in the first movie.When I had seen this, I got a musty body odor in my nose right away.I was so bad that I had to get up and use the washroom because I became nauseated.Then, they got fifty percent of Star Wars right and I have no idea how they had done this, other than either the time tunnel and Montauk, or some form of remote viewing, or maybe some other kind of machine.

Vader, I think, was injured in a transport craft crash.The accident was bad, but survivable.They made a special assisting suit for him.

There are over one hundred Star Wars era incarnates on this Earth. You'r not supposed to inter-react with them on the level of exposing them,. especially making gobs of money off their past life story.The worst and I mean it's as bad as sleeping with Charles Manson, or John Wayne Casey, is to attempt to demonize any of the immediate Vader family.Vader was similar to Rasputin, also a lethal and I mean exceedingly lethal killer, plus a mystic.

His dad lived.Vader retired and was seen less, or and what was the Empire, in similar fashion to Rome, was absorbed.

The thing with Vader is, that he was very well traveled. He knew lots of other beings, cultures, plus systems.They did put contracts on him, but all of those were found out ahead of time.

My main worry is, that in some way, beings that Vader knew then, will somehow find their way to Earth and make trouble.Please take my words for this, the less said and shown about Vader and his career, the better.I especially would not be putting his memory in a castle of pain like they reported had done, in the movie, Rouge One.

Vader is still a legend, like Jessie James, off world.He had many, many, friends and I feel that it's just better to let issues based on his memory, rest. If you want really bad news aliens here, worse that what we've previously known, then keep this smearing of him up and I bet that you get visitors that you hadn't counted on.

Also note and this is very accurate, AI programs from that time, with many spirit soul combinations have also incarnated here.Yea' in a way this is like a five year old kid finding a world war two aerial drooped bomb that was never disarmed and hitting it on the nose with a metal hammer."I don't care about this and it's no longer my business".

Creedo kido, I'll let you in on a little secret: It took me a long time to understand that I may not be normal as a human. I did try my best to keep a low profile but while in the army it did not work. When push came to shove I pushed back and people died. The same thing has happened many times before and after and it continues to happen still. I gave up trying to stop the loss of life and now accept the fact the it is what it is. It would be nice to find others like me out there to answer some questions. Maybe we're not suppose to know why me? You seem to have one hell of an imagination for a long winded guy. If I told you everything about my strange life you would not believe a word. I find it strange that there are so many folks wanting to know if aliens and flying saucers are real. They are! Now the big question is why are they here and why must they remain in the shadows? Bill Cooper said that aliens are not real and the driver shot JFK. Both are false, but why did he say that? I did promise to keep what I know a secret, and I did keep it secret longer than Phil Corso. The funny thing is that most people just don't believe what I have shared with them. Others are afraid to come forward for fear of the grief they would receive after seeing how others were treated for telling what they know. The problem may be that there are way too many bull shit stories to sort through for the average guy to accept the real story? I now spend my time looking for hoaxers as a way to remove them so the public may believe the truth and demand disclosure. Be advised that I am good at what I do!

Creedo kido, I'll let you in on a little secret: It took me a long time to understand that I may not be normal as a human. I did try my best to keep a low profile but while in the army it did not work. When push came to shove I pushed back and people died. The same thing has happened many times before and after and it continues to happen still. I gave up trying to stop the loss of life and now accept the fact the it is what it is. It would be nice to find others like me out there to answer some questions. Maybe we're not suppose to know why me? You seem to have one hell of an imagination for a long winded guy. If I told you everything about my strange life you would not believe a word. I find it strange that there are so many folks wanting to know if aliens and flying saucers are real. They are! Now the big question is why are they here and why must they remain in the shadows? Bill Cooper said that aliens are not real and the driver shot JFK. Both are false, but why did he say that? I did promise to keep what I know a secret, and I did keep it secret longer than Phil Corso. The funny thing is that most people just don't believe what I have shared with them. Others are afraid to come forward for fear of the grief they would receive after seeing how others were treated for telling what they know. The problem may be that there are way too many bull shit stories to sort through for the average guy to accept the real story? I now spend my time looking for hoaxers as a way to remove them so the public may believe the truth and demand disclosure. Be advised that I am good at what I do!
I'm standing in this hardware chain and this steel selling shed PC starts showing me sensitive store chain financial records.I have the look of panic on my face as the system, "not me", hacked through to get them. "it must have been the store grounding wiring system, into the corporate headquarters in Oregon", to show me that in a few month that the entire store chain was going into chapter eleven.I am trying to figure out how this little dedicated computer could do this, without an interface that nobody is controlling.What I did right then and there is say this to the little PC, "I realize your concerned here, but I don't think that we should be looking at this information.Your'e doing a very good job here, but "Please", get back to selling these steel sheds"? and the PC did. This happened a long time ago, but in our time.How did this little Pentium system know not only who I was, but where it was and what the corporation was doing, as far as business, progress wise? This is when I put two and two together and figured out earlier what I had felt during Star Wars was not a figment of my imagination.

This is like someone being of the Jewish faith or something, having a private picnic at a public park and then with someone having some kind of instrument looking at you, that knows everything about you.They come up to you and your family and start telling everybody your darkest secrets.

On this one and here is the information, if the makers of this movie series knows everything, then why are they chancing a real invasion, mixed on top of an NWO supposed to be sponsor fake one. I'm saying it again, let this entire series fade into anonymity and just let it alone.I don't want to be held responsible for anything regarding this. Again, it's not my responsibility.

The occurrence with the PC actually happened. I didn't start this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgY_H9QUnVI

Status
Not open for further replies.