2015 Predictions

How about a little more specificity? Like time and date and latitude and longitude. Also magnitude of the quake would be nice.

Predictions for 2015 (Not my predictions btw)

1) There will be continued crashes and mishaps with rockets and experimental aircraft.

2) The Freedom Tower in New York City will be in the news for 2015--fire involved.

3) some very young celebrities and a young male singer will pass away.

As I stand here before you all, clad only in robe and a pair of dinosaur slippers with a shot of vodka and the hiccups, I predict that Nasa will announce that there is currently "life" on Mars.

I predict:Mitt Romney will suffer one of his most crushing defeats compared to his previous runs.
Let's see what happens I suppose.
Unfortunately, you are already wrong on this one for a couple of reasons:1) Romney has already stated he is not running. So nothing to lose.

2) Even if he were running, the election is not until 2016. (Did you check the title of the thread? )

:D

RMT

Unfortunately, you are already wrong on this one for a couple of reasons:1) Romney has already stated he is not running. So nothing to lose.
2) Even if he were running, the election is not until 2016. (Did you check the title of the thread? )

:D

RMT
...Wow. This is what I get for locking myself in my room for a while. Thanks for correcting me. I will admit I am bit surprised, but then again I've never jumped that close before.

Again, looks like only the first line of my first post showed up, so I'll have to repost my predictions later.

One of them was a catastrophic earthquake in Arkanasas.

Again, looks like only the first line of my first post showed up, so I'll have to repost my predictions later.One of them was a catastrophic earthquake in Arkanasas.
I asked for details on that. You declined to make the prediction.

It wasn't a psychic prediction. It's based on a book and logic. I do not have longitude and latitude, but I did post a picture of the location for you previously, unless that disappeared, too. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm not here for fame and fortune. I'd rather that people remained safe. I want to be wrong.

I dunno about you guys, but I am just about out of patience with all the "improvements" in the new forum software (that's sarcasm for all the odd, dysfunctional bugs we have to deal with, like disappearing entire lines of some posts). I can attest to what you are saying, Paula, as I remember seeing that content originally in your post(s) in this thread. And now it is gone.

On a similar note, I used to be the #1 poster at this site, with well over 6800 posts, and I was certain I was closing in on 7000 posts. But now I am down to 300-some-odd posts.

Not good.

RMT

I predict:

Star Wars: The Force Awakened will win the same amount of Oscars as was nominated.

Mitt Romney will suffer one of his most crushing defeats compared to his previous runs.

Kanye will not apologize for his conduct at the 2015 Grammies.

There will be more airplane incidents.

Let's see what happens I suppose.

I dunno about you guys, but I am just about out of patience with all the "improvements" in the new forum software (that's sarcasm for all the odd, dysfunctional bugs we have to deal with, like disappearing entire lines of some posts). I can attest to what you are saying, Paula, as I remember seeing that content originally in your post(s) in this thread. And now it is gone.On a similar note, I used to be the #1 poster at this site, with well over 6800 posts, and I was certain I was closing in on 7000 posts. But now I am down to 300-some-odd posts.
Not good.

RMT
I predict a change.