"The future ain't what it used to be."

Your favorite meals

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Timekeeper
What are your go-to favorite meals of all time?

For me, one of them is probably Swedish meatballs. Not too wet, meatballs not too big (small enough to eat in one bite), proper egg noodles. Nice and simple one-dish meal.

Brined Thanksgiving-style turkey (soaked as long as possible) is another. stuffing and green bean casserole. That’s more of a once in a while meal for obvious reasons though.

One of my favorite meals has to be poutine.

1693843665162.png

I love most burgers too, at home or at a restaurant. Big thick burgers with a lot of good stuff in there. I’ll eat McDonald’s burgers sometimes, they’re okay, but I’m talking about REAL BURGERS here! :D

I miss proper poutine. When I lived in Canada for a short while, New York Fries was my absolute favorite place to go. I’d make special trips to the mall in Ottawa specifically to get a good dish of poutine.

1693843686146.png
There’s probably better version of the dish, but when I saw a place selling fries with gravy and cheese, there was no way I couldn’t fall in love with it. Cheese curds are hard to get here, even in Portland (with the Tillamook cheese factory just a couple hours away) that sort of thing was only sold in artisanal type grocery stores.

Normally we just use mozzarella and a little cheddar when we make it at home, It’s still really good but not the same as squeaky cheese.

Same here

I bought a can of Pringles chips “Hot ones” flavored. They’re pretty hot on the tongue. Wow! I reach my limit after about 5 to 8 of them.

They taste amazing, though. Sometimes, spicy hot chips are hot, but taste bad. These “hot ones” Pringles taste amazing.

No I haven’t! I’ve never seen these before.

Most of their flavors look pretty spicy, right? 🔥

I bet they taste great!

Back