Where's Putin?

PaulaJedi

Rift Surfer
No political talk.

No Debates.

Let's have fun and list different places Putin may be.

I'll start:

He was eaten alive by piranhas when fishing without his fishing boots.

or

John Titor kidnapped him to prevent WWIII.

Your turn...

(KEEP IT FUN!)

Snowden and Putin got drunk and woke up somewhere else. They have no clue where they are.
They're both on an Harold & Kumar-esque adventure to the only White Castle in Moscow. David Spade guest-stars.

They better have sent a few Terminators after him, I don't think Puty goes down easy. MeeYOW.

1646322887189.webp

Nah, he's definitely sharing a sno-cone with Oprah in Chicago.

Being afraid to "come out", Puty put on his prettiest dress, nicest makeup, and sweetest perfume. He then headed to the nightclubs of NYC. After several drinks, he blacked out. He's in a dark room. Even HE doesn't know where "he" is.

Clearly he had a bad Molly trip, and is just laying low while the effects wear off. He wants to be all good for the big rave coming up when his buddies in Tehran get the big nuke deal sealed.

RMT

Putin heard that Techno Viking was coming for him, watched the hidden kneecam video of Techno Vikings lethal powers and took the first rocket up to a secret space station. No matter, Techno Viking shall get him, when Techno Viking so decides.

He is swimming on the Niagara Falls! i saw him while back. I saw him with two ladies. I guess he did not tell his palace that he would be out for swimming.