What Happens....?

Packerbacker

Quantum Scribe
What happens when the members of this forum reach 6,000. Or more interestingly, 6,666?
Is somebody going to reveal that they are the Devil? Hmmmm... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

What happens if the Pope dies? That question by Zeshua never was answered, unless getting another Pope was an answer.

What happens if HDRkid is really right? Twenty dollar a gallon gasoline and 200 m.p.h. winds combined with bare grocery shelves does give one much incentive to leave the house.

Look, somebody's got to be wrong. There are just too many dooms scheduled to fit in a short period of history without them interfering with one another. So what if the Yellowstone caldera blows? If the world has been trashed by a close encounter with Nirburu, two-thirds of the population is dead from swine flu, Ed Dames kill shot has knocked off most of the rest, we've been irradiated by a blast of cosmic rays from the galactic center or a supernova, the coastlines are battered by tsunami's from the pole shift, the genetically modified foods are unfit to eat--I could go on--who the hell cares if there are few earthquakes as well? My advice is to stock up on hard liquor and stay drunk.

What happens when the members of this forum reach 6,000. Or more interestingly, 6,666?
Is somebody going to reveal that they are the Devil? Hmmmm...

When I speculate about that kind of thing for fun at times, I tend to think a literal translation is somewhat limited - would you agree?