Welcome!

Mop

Temporal Navigator
Welcome to the Time Travel Institute's Discussion Forum! Post any and all questions you may have about time travel and temporal displacement here.

Thank you,
Mop

MY CONCEPT IS THIS YOU MUST BREAK THROUGH THE SPACE TIME CONTINUM IN ORDER TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME. NAVIGATION IS A PROBLEM HAVE ANY INSIGHT I
WHICH IS SPACE ITSELF IT'S A FABRIC WITH VERY FINE STICHES GOES COMPLETELY UNNOTICED.

Small travel:
Today, the only way to "travel" to the future cannot be used to travel over long periods of time -- only less than a single second. It is so insignificant that it is usually not mentioned at all.
And the only people that have used this method have been astronauts. Basically, the longer a person is in orbit around the Earth, the younger the astronaut will be in relation to observers on Earth. So far, the record for traveling farthest in the future using this method is Sergei Avdeyev[4]. He was in orbit 748 days (total) and traveling approximately 17,000 mph, resulting in him traveling 0.02 seconds (20 milliseconds) into the future[14]. That means that in order for Sergei Avdeyev to time travel just one whole second into the future, he would need to orbit for approximately 102.47 years. A common misconception was that the Apollo astronauts traveled faster, so they held the record -- they did travel faster, but not long enough (only a few days).

So Sergei is the Only real time traveler? It would be funny if he posted in the time travel claims /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can see it now:

"I can travel 20 milliseconds into the future...."

An then later he will be debunked
:D

Ohh yeah take note on the original post: 1999...this post made it into the future!

This is the oldest post I've seen on this site! I'm sure Darby will know if there are older ones. Glad to see a mention of Sergei Avdeyev!