Time travel is closer than we think

i cant not use the term because your world is run by runners... literally 95% of your society is slaves to facebook and twitter and really anything the runners rep... runners are simply individuals that rep day to day operations of the ds arms... they have no say about anything... they get lots of money to do as told and mostly lie to you with once in a while throwing at you a word of truth... they do like to hide the most important things in plain site... they also think of you as slaves

MY SOCIETY? Or "our society" I guess you meant? Hardly feels like mine....it goes completely beside me, LOL.

What are "ds" arms?

As for the rest of description that sounds literally like most people who do work without questioning what they're doing and saying "I was ordered this" without ever challenging their bosses. Is that what you mean?

Also what do you mean by "rep"?

I am not slave to any "social media" and never really used facebook or twitter. So count me out on all that.

all ill say is that this is a different timeline than the one before the end of 2016... split of the other timeline officially end of 2016

all ill say is that this is a different timeline than the one before the end of 2016... split of the other timeline officially end of 2016
Really? If that's so, tell me what happened that caused your perceived split. Maybe its just you who have split. For me it was 2014 that was weird, where I experienced time-loop/shifting and when I suffered a big amnesia and saw very very strange stuff.