Thank you, TTI.

Now, I'm not going to worry about writing the next story or poem but just love and live the life I want to live. I hope you can to someday. Time travel is a thing of the past to me. Does it exist? Are we in the matrix?

Now, I'm not going to worry about writing the next story or poem but just love and live the life I want to live. I hope you can to someday. Time travel is a thing of the past to me. Does it exist? Are we in the matrix?
I hope I didn't discourage you with my comment. By saying TT is a thing of the past, does that mean you've time traveled before? Or did you lose interest?

Time travel does not matter to me as much anymore. It's cool and all, but I love this time and I want to be here now. All other times on the life are wonderful but there is no time like the present.

And no you did not offend me. My writing is improving all the time but I only have that one original time travel story where the guy meets a time traveler supposedly but never really knows for sure. It's only a beginning and from there it could go anywhere. I wrote 30 pages more but those got lost. I guess I wasn't meant to write another time travel story or a continuation of the story. Thank you for talking with me I really appreciate it. Now I'm not so much in my •cave• worrying about teavelinf through time fixing what I did wrong in the past or things I wish I could have done or even just not looking towards the future thinking that there must be a better life somewhere out there. Well, now I am out of my so called cave and enjoying, loving, living the life here and now. I hope you can understand this. Thanks again.

Living in the moment, whenever and wherever that moment happens to be, is perhaps one of the most important things we'll know. I have been to the cave and back, forth and back again, so I know. I am interested in TT as a curiousity, though, and would still find great pleasure in it even if my life here was perfect.