"The future ain't what it used to be."

So....

LeoTCK

Chrono Cadet
Somehow my password no longer worked and it had to be reset...which proved nearly impossible. How can that be? I did not change my initial password and I didn't login since there were some works on this website last time...yet when I today wanted to login and post some new information my old password no longer worked. And yes I am sure it was the same password.

same here..... never rely on social media ai....platforms included....you can never trust ai...learn this... this is nothing though... i am talking about your iphone which is much greater problem for you and yours in the "future"... but it is too late in that aspect at least for most

I discovered a pristine backup of the original boards as they were originally provided to me, and switched to our original(ish) forum software to merge everything back together. What we had in the archive has been through a few conversions, so some avatars and attachments and stuff had been lost across the years, on top of formatting issues on super old posts. That's why we were on the other software, as a "fresh start" while we worked to find a way to restore the original posts to pristine condition. I was going to come at that another way, but this works too ;)

The version of the boards you remember had to be merged in by hand, so users and posts and stuff were created as and when needed. That's why some recent users have nonsensical join or last seen dates, and that'll get sorted out as I continue to finish things up and bring a few final posts over.

Last edited:
same here..... never rely on social media ai....platforms included....you can never trust ai...learn this... this is nothing though... i am talking about your iphone which is much greater problem for you and yours in the "future"... but it is too late in that aspect at least for most
I don't use any iphones or AIs, so that can't be it

I discovered a pristine backup of the original boards as they were originally provided to me, and switched to our original(ish) forum software to merge everything back together. What we had in the archive has been through a few conversions, so some avatars and attachments and stuff had been lost across the years, on top of formatting issues on super old posts. That's why we were on the other software, as a "fresh start" while we worked to find a way to restore the original posts to pristine condition. I was going to come at that another way, but this works too ;)

The version of the boards you remember had to be merged in by hand, so users and posts and stuff were created as and when needed. That's why some recent users have nonsensical join or last seen dates, and that'll get sorted out as I continue to finish things up and bring a few final posts over.
oh wow, well that makes sense now, thanks. I was a little concerned, given that this forum is primarily about time travel, but I know it was most likely some kind of glitch. But yea, NOW it finally makes sense.

Back