Revelations

I never even said that presidents or leaders of nations do whatever they please. In fact, I believe the opposite. I believe that so many presidents, including Obama, were following and carrying out the Deep State agenda. And before Trump became president of the corporation of the United States, he was a military plant chosen to help constitute a new republic. He declared the corporation defunct in 2018.

I believe the U.S. has not always been a free, independent republic since 1776. The old republic went bankrupt following the American Civil War, and it was bailed out by the alliance of the British Crown and the Vatican, and the politicians around the time of 1871 sold us out by forming a corporation owned by the Deep State, the Rothschilds, and other wealthy elites. And Trump never lost fair-and-square to Joe Biden in 2020; in fact, Trump won by a landslide. But Trump's reelection was robbed from him by massive voter fraud generated by the Democrats and enemies of the American people and the U.S. Constitution.

And there's more: Washington, DC is not a part of the U.S. It is technically foreign territory.

This is all my beliefs, and there's even more to it if you just did some research and not depended on any news outlet. There's so much disinformation and misinformation out there...

I now believe we don't think as much alike as I thought. And as for my sources, I don't trust any major news or media outlet in my search for the truth. I'm more into alternative media as professed by individuals such as Derek Johnson, Lin Wood, and Kerry Cassidy. All three of these can be found on Telegram. At least two I can name off the top of my head: Derek Johnson goes by "RattleTrap1776" and Kerry Cassidy goes by "Project Camelot".

No, I have never worked in the government or military. As for interests, I believe that the military is not out there for protecting U.S. interests, but for ridding the world of as much evil as possible.

There's an old saying that goes "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear", and I agree with that saying in many ways. So if you fail to provide sources, or the sources you provide lack credibility in my view, I'm afraid our political conversation will be over.

Note: I've been receptive to your side of the story, but so far, I'm strongly inclined to disagree. If this conversation ends, I will be open to other paranormal stories you are willing to share, but I will no longer get involved in anything that's politically charged.

@Classicalfan626 - Just a suggestion: Don't get too invested in what you believe. You will virtually always be embarrassed when you find out that what you believed wasn't true. Despite what you want to believe from those sources, unless you have seen it with your very own two eyes, you still have second hand information. Your sources are also working with their own agendas. Direct experience is the only thing that matters in the realm of truth. When you experienced it first hand, there is no threat to your truth. Otherwise, you're safest just "believing" all the information out there because it's exactly as likely to be true as not. Perhaps reconsider your stance on what is said to you now. Don't bristle so easily. Your words, thoughts, and beliefs certainly haven't caused the slightest ripple in my world. It is not my intention to do that in yours.

With intelligence, we must remain open to whatever information comes our way. It's all equally valid and can, should, and must be replaced by better information all the time or you're not actually working with intelligence. This is how science is, too. If you aren't replacing old info with better info, you're a victim of your own vanity.

Edit to add that this thread is about Revelations, is it not? That's not political. Who brought politics into it?

Don't get too invested in what you believe. You will virtually always be embarrassed when you find out that what you believed wasn't true.
This is true. It's hard to adapt a belief, but it's easy to change an idea. I try to keep focused on the things I'm able to influence though, there's just too much crazy out there.
In Revelation 16:13, it speaks of frogs. "And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs." In Revelations 16:14, it says "For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty."
I can't recall if it's this verse or another, but the frog references always made me think of the Pepe meme đź‘˝
1699879218838.webp