Reincarnation - Past Lives and Time Travel

The_Teacher

Temporal Novice
If this was already covered in a previous post, my apologies, I'm kinda new here.

Ok, you have to think out of the box on this one. You guys are good at that. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ever hear those stories about children that claim they lived a past life?
They provide names of people, places and traumatic experiences that they have retained in their memory. When the research is done, they find that these kids were right, those people DID exsist, those places ARE real, and a scar or birthmark on their body strangly is located in the same spot that the "past life" person was shot, stabbed, or injured. Some adults will also claim they lived a "past life", but I use the children for this example as their stories are more convincing.

So, here you have children, that as soon as they can speak, begin talking about a "past life" that they remember, they speak of people that meant something to them in their life, they speak of traumatic experiences...things that would be hard to forget.
They retained a small bit of that memory.

This leads me to believe that we are ALL time travelers and that the human body cannot survive time travel...but the soul can. We cannot use another person's body so we must be reborn into a new body, thus starting a new life. Since our brains are of flesh, of our bodies, it is almost impossible to remember where we've been since we now would have a new brain. The soul may bring with it a little memory of what happened but the older we get the less likely we would remember a past life.

We're thinking as if time travel is possible in our physical reality because that's all we know. And indeed, in theory, a sort of time travel is possible, Einstein pointed that out. But as we also know the human body could not survive moving at the speed of light. Our bodies, molocules, would be stretched so thin and displaced that we would surely die. So in theory it could be done but in reality are bodies wouldn't survive. So Einstein was right, and wrong.

Death is only the beginning...

Some of these "past life" kids remember dying and going to what they called, "Heaven".
Some also recall being with others and choosing their parents and seeing a preview of the life they would have...hence deja vu. Now their born into our time frame but with a slight memory of having lived and died 60 years earlier, etc. etc. etc. 1941-2001 So that's 60 years inbetween that they did not exsist on Earth. They traveled 60 years into the future and were reborn into a new body.

How do you explain children that have these memories that can be validated?

Do our souls travel through time and space continually being reborn into new bodies (containers) in an attempt to live, love, and learn and report back to our maker upon death?

What is our mission? What is our mission as souls?

Is life and death the exact same as inhaling and exhaling?
Meaning, do our souls NEED a body like we NEED to inhale to live?

Are we ALL weary time travelers forever traveling into the future, our next life, and don't even know it?

Hello Teach! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This leads me to believe that we are ALL time travelers and that the human body cannot survive time travel...but the soul can.
You've got my vote on that one, pardner!
And how do you feel about the ability of the soul to (temporarily) leave the body in order to travel through Time (and Mass and Space)?

The soul may bring with it a little memory of what happened but the older we get the less likely we would remember a past life.
Not sure I would agree with that. In my mind (pun! pun!) I think it depends upon how "in touch" you are with your soul. I do not believe age necessarily has any bearing in this regard.

But as we also know the human body could not survive moving at the speed of light.
How about if our body was VIBRATING at/above the frequency of light? Could we, perhaps, survive that?

So in theory it could be done but in reality are bodies wouldn't survive.
This belief is based on what we currently know, but may not take into consideration things we don't know that may make it possible to survive.

Death is only the beginning...
I certainly do not believe death is an end. But IMHO I would classify death more as a single point on a closed circle, directly opposite to another point on the circle we would cal birth. Just as there is a continuum of the circle from birth to death, so I believe there is a contiuum of the circle from death back to birth.

What is our mission? What is our mission as souls?
Given that souls seem to like being embodied in physical bodies within a physical segment of the universe, I might hazard to guess that the mission of our souls, most generally stated, would be "to experience various physical points of view and collect knowledge as a result."

Meaning, do our souls NEED a body like we NEED to inhale to live?
My opinion would be that our souls do not NEED a body to exist. However, they do need a body if they wish to express themselves physically and gain knowledge about physical experiences from our physical senses. When I allow my soul to separate from my body, it still exists and I will eventually bring it back to my body to continue the experience that I have chosen in this lifetime.

Nice thoughts. Keep 'em coming. (I'm a teacher too!)
RMT

And how do you feel about the ability of the soul to (temporarily) leave the body in order to travel through Time (and Mass and Space)?

I believe that it may be quite natural for the soul to temporarily leave the body and travel through Time, Mass and Space. Unfortunately, we live in a noisey society, everything is moving at 100 mph. and most people have lost touch with their souls. Only through the practice of meditation and quieting your physical mind, or by accident, can you reach that ability to have an OBE
(out-of-body-experience). The real trick is learning to control the experience when it does happen.

A descent book to read that has a step-by-step presentation of eight different systems of out-of-body travel is called: "LEAVING THE BODY" By: D. Scott Rogo

I found that book in a "used" book store.
Now only if I could find the "Time" to practice those techniques regularly. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The real trick is learning to control the experience when it does happen.
Carlos Castaneda reported on a technique taught to him by Don Juan that has worked well for me: When you become aware that you are in a "dreaming" OBE state, seek to move your "hands" up in front of your face where you can see them. This provides a "closed-loop" reference between your soul and your "astral body" that allows the soul to stabilize the situation and your control over it.

And you are absolutely right that you must quiet the noise of the external, physical world in order to achieve the separation of mind/soul from body. Meditation (another word for prayer) is the vehicle that will help people achieve this. We must ask "all that is" to help us focus.

RMT

:D OK can you explain this to me,you say that the soul is reincarnated[reborn], two million years ago there were forty thousand humans on planet earth.ps nobody knows exactly.Now the number is six billions.Where do all the extra souls came from?Is there a factory on mars producing souls,somehow i do not buy it.

Where do all the extra souls came from?Is there a factory on mars producing souls,somehow i do not buy it.
For the record: I don't think Mars would be big enough to account for any factory of souls. Souls are, in fact, massive things with a large capability for influence on Energy. You just can't see them with your human senses to know how massive they are.

RMT