new COATT book coming out: message from TR

Christina

Chrono Cadet
As many of you already are aware, I am working on an update to Conviction of a Time Traveler.

As work has progressed, I have decided to publish an excerpt of the work thus far. The topic will be the true origins and explanation of the "177" insignia. This work represents original research never before published or seen anywhere else. Similarly, I have not commented on it before with the exception of a very short list of confidantes (you know who you are). These discoveries were made several years ago and is but a very small portion of the update that I am currently working on.

The reason I have decided to publish this excerpt is based partially upon the most recent and final collapse of quality discussion on Paranormalis and TimeTravelInstitute. I am taking up the mantel where those sites have failed.

The excerpt is somewhat lengthy and does not lend itself to a Facebook post; therefore the excerpt will be published as a series on the blog located at temporalrecon.wordpress.com

Stay Tuned, I am nearly finished and it will be coming out in the coming week(s).

As Ever

Temporal Recon

As many of you already are aware, I am working on an update to Conviction of a Time Traveler.As work has progressed, I have decided to publish an excerpt of the work thus far. The topic will be the true origins and explanation of the "177" insignia. This work represents original research never before published or seen anywhere else. Similarly, I have not commented on it before with the exception of a very short list of confidantes (you know who you are). These discoveries were made several years ago and is but a very small portion of the update that I am currently working on.
The reason I have decided to publish this excerpt is based partially upon the most recent and final collapse of quality discussion on Paranormalis and TimeTravelInstitute. I am taking up the mantel where those sites have failed.

The excerpt is somewhat lengthy and does not lend itself to a Facebook post; therefore the excerpt will be published as a series on the blog located at temporalrecon.wordpress.com

Stay Tuned, I am nearly finished and it will be coming out in the coming week(s).

As Ever

Temporal Recon
Do you know if the case for the said GE time travel device, that Time Traveler Zero had used, was a standard off the shelf universal utility case and was the time travel device, built into those specifications, or was the a contracted construction, based in the future tense, by engineering concerns?

As many of you already are aware, I am working on an update to Conviction of a Time Traveler.As work has progressed, I have decided to publish an excerpt of the work thus far. The topic will be the true origins and explanation of the "177" insignia. This work represents original research never before published or seen anywhere else. Similarly, I have not commented on it before with the exception of a very short list of confidantes (you know who you are). These discoveries were made several years ago and is but a very small portion of the update that I am currently working on.

As Ever

Temporal Recon
Secondly, do you know of the possablity of a certain type of alien never before encountered, that was noted after the year 2017, that seems to have been embued with a large quanity of self moving active nanopoylimer fibers and bots, who abruptly come onto the scene in June 2017, that a conventional military cannot beat. The would be leftovers races from after the great galactic wars, a couple of thousand years back in time?

[QUOTE='creedo299]Do you know if the case for the said GE time travel device, that Time Traveler Zero had used, was a standard off the shelf universal utility case and was the time travel device, built into those specifications, or was the a contracted construction, based in the future tense, by engineering concerns?
[/QUOTE]No idea. I was posting that on behalf of Temporal Recon so that is probably a better question for him.

Also, sorry for the delayed response...