Long time, no see!

ruthless

Rift Surfer
Hi folks, i don't know if any of the old hands are here but i just wanted to say hey and i still think about you guys from time to time. TTI used to be my family once upon a time. To all the new folks that have come since i left, nice to meet you. I look forward to some interesting conversation. :)

Hi folks, i don't know if any of the old hands are here but i just wanted to say hey and i still think about you guys from time to time. TTI used to be my family once upon a time. To all the new folks that have come since i left, nice to meet you. I look forward to some interesting conversation. :)
It's great to see you again!

I say hi .

Only 5000 , no one will remember with so few postings .

I am new here . I hope that you post often . Cosmo is well known member and you are also .

Welcome back. It's nice to see so many people returning.

For those familiar with Ruthless, he passed away on March 30th, 2018. I don't know what happened or why he was called away. He will be missed. However, a part of him will live on through those of us who remember him and through his posts here on TTI .
Shit, really? Damn... I have some of the conversations I had with him still saved in a .doc file... He knew a lot about Titor...

He will be missed...