I've discover the little game!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I\'ve discover the little game!

You actually are smart, but I'm smarter than you, I think a "few", not much. So, your technique is to multiply just like I did "without knowing". I know who's the real VERTIGO, is someone (if it really exist) like me. Listen now, I was confused, but you couldn't beat me after all. I know who's the main character of the game, and is pretending to be my friend. Well, I simply didn't believe it, and I'm still cool. I'm a real time traveler!

RE: I\'ve discover the little game!

Do the words 'paranoid scizophrenia' hold any meaning for you?

Of course! It's the same meaning your answer does to me. This is with all my respects, since it's the first time I see you. Anyway you know me now as unique, that's why I'm confused. Could you please help me, as a friend, not as enemy? If you help me, I'll tell you the real meaning of science fiction.

Then, tell me about the real meaning of science fiction, we'll see!

Why? Are you dealing your own informations and tastes in change of your help? This sounds funny...

I'm a fan of Sci-Fi, but I want you to tell me the real meaning of it, as you mentionned you have!

Dog Plock, since you keep asking without letting me know about your agreement, I'll tell you. Please read again the question I'm asking you, that's the real meaning. Science Fiction is the objective that only within our power it can remain as fiction, or as reality. By your opinion I really don't know what to say, because it seems that only you want to express your ideas, and not letting others to express theirs. What do you think about it? Remember that my intentions were only to exchange ideas whether they're wrong, or not.

You writed that:

<...because it seems that only you want to express your ideas, and not letting others to express theirs.>

Fudge! What's you problem men? I've been asking your opinion since the begining of this thread!!! The only thing I said about me was that I like Sci-Fi!? I think YOU'RE THE ONE who only wants to talk and not listen to other...

I don't believe it!

Yes I did write that, and is the truth. I only were expecting replies. It's okay you don't believe it. It's your style anyway, but take a look to the past. Also remember that your changes won't affect me, and I never take anything as a personal matter. All in general, like it or not. You sound like my only communicator.
happy.gif

Celebi time traveler,

Hold it right there buddy, I knew something was odd about you the minute I saw one of your first posts. But now after seeing your most recent replies, I've put it together.

I suspect you’re the infamous John (Boomer) Titor, my adversery.

Think about it, your intentional mockery, of being someone who is from another country or doesn't understand the English language that well. Of posting, posting and posting, senseless topics. You sure didn't sound that way just now.

Who do you think your fooling? Couldn’t stay away from the attention? Needed to know what was going on?

I ask that Pamela come and verify this to make sure of my accusations. For she knows JT very well.

Tell me something Pam, isn’t the way Celebi reasoning and speech, resemble that of your good friend Titors? This should be something of interest to you.

Obviously, Celebi time traveler is not what he appears to be. I can smell a fraud and a manipulator a hundred miles away, I just didn’t want to come out and say something to early.

I'm on to you Celebi, I got both my eyes on you, watching you. No one pretends to be someone who their not and tries to get away with it, on my watch.

Better Check your self, The TimeTravelActivist knows more then you think.

-Javier C.

"Tell me something Pam, isn’t the way Celebi reasoning and speech, resemble that of your good friend Titors?" No.

Cellery Time Traveler, I don't know wich past you're talking about! I'm kinda new around here. But as you ask me to look back at your other post, I did, and I more confused than ever.

?

Pam,

Well that was blunt. Maybe the truth that it does, bothers you, so you just said “No”?

The reason I bring this up, is because you gave no details, made no comment.

Why?

I know, and you know that it does resemble your friend John's writings. Why not bring in your own John Titor experts and historians from the other board? They've all studied his works, they may have a second opinion.

After all, let’s be 2 sided on this issue. Since you don’t want to be 2 sided on my proposal on Time Travel being unethical.

Truly,
-Javier C.

Time travel activist, I don't know what's Titors. I've hear that word so many times! I'll tell you who I'm really are. I am an imbecile trying to communicate to others through time travel debate. To others I'm under the impression of a terrorist, or something. I live here in USA with my family, and living a normal live. I'm 25 years old, but still single, waiting for a woman like every man. Now, my intentions were only to express. Was I wrong? I don't care, only care of opinions with "possible" friends that I couldn't get here. That's all.

I feel no more with the right of reading any post. Is definitely out of the question that you're wrong about me. Now, is anyone capable to answer my question to follow. Whoever you think I am, what should I do if I want to remain here in the forum?

Anyone can email me just like dob did, and I will answer. I'd like to give my social security # but I feel is not safe. My email is: [email protected] (same email I gave for subscription) I just want peace.