Is Deja Vu connected to parallel worlds?

Aryan

Chrono Cadet
First of all,Deja Vu is a strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past.

Now come to point,It is said by some scientists that Deja Vu happens when Our another self in parallel world doing same thing as you are doing.

What you think is this theory true??

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.  

Deja Vu is you remembering an experience that you enjoyed, and decided to walk down this path again.  If you think of this experience as a sphere, I mean your body, it's sort of like a guide that this what you wanted to do.  Like a cheat code in a video game.  Hey, this is what I want to do, I'll give myself a nice little reminder.  

Best of luck to you Aryan.  You may want to check out the contracts you have with people.  You're just waking up my man, catch you again sometime soon.

@Aryan Broh! You quoted Deja Vu is a strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past but what if we percieve it like we have experienced our future in the past. Earlier I thought it was connected with Paralled or multi verse but When I researched more on it I got this

Actually deja vu as we expercience it is a chain of event and the the future events predicted by our brain so, our brain is overall an intelligent machine so it actually predicts the future based on past events...