I’m from a secret organization. I need your help.

Here's the bit about the third war:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

It's not happening now?
No. Now the war of Russia and Ukraine. Up to 3 worlds left less than 2 years. December 2023.

If I'm right, wars aren't planned that far in advance, they just happen.
Wrong. The 3rd world was planned in advance, even during the 2nd world, only had to happen in 2015, but it turned out to stop for a couple of years.

What symbolism is 3301? Cryptic
Cicada it's from Cicada 3301

Here's a short documentary on the subject:

I saw this image on Twitter in the fall of 2020 and saved it almost immediately, the funny thing is that everything thing on this list turned out to come true, except for one thing from one month: September 2021. That's the only month of 2021 where something from this list didn't come true.

photo_2021-04-03_11-08-22.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m from a secret organization. I need your help.
Greetings, I believe I know what organization you're apart of. As I believe I will be a part of the same organization at a later point. I was going to take the liberty of contacting you through a private message but I cannot seem to find anyway of doing so. I'll be waiting for your reply

How much time do we have left?

Also - The organization. is it called The Briar?
December 2023. 1 year and 9 months.

Greetings, I believe I know what organization you're apart of. As I believe I will be a part of the same organization at a later point. I was going to take the liberty of contacting you through a private message but I cannot seem to find anyway of doing so. I'll be waiting for your reply
You can write here, I'm not hiding anything.

I'm not sure how that user noah knows but is the organisation called the briar. I'll explain in more details if so.
Please do. I have a friend who believes that a company/organization that goes by 'The Briar' will allow him to time travel with them to the year 2117. I don't really know what it is. Is there any more information that you can provide?

December 2023. 1 year and 9 months.
You didn't say the name of the organization, does it exist yet? What is its name?

I remember Cicada 3301 and assumed it was a recruiting tool for the CIA or other letter agencies. I guess that was (at least somewhat) true. Fascinating!

I remember Cicada 3301 and assumed it was a recruiting tool for the CIA or other letter agencies. I guess that was (at least somewhat) true. Fascinating!
It's actually got to do with being an MIT study on human behavior. QR Codes are just part of it. A lot of it has to do with enlightenment.

Lord, people, what an organization, bitch, what are you talking about, I'm trying to convey to you that there are only a few months left before your death!!!!

No. This was not true, this is just one of the incorrect versions.

Lord, people, what an organization, bitch, what are you talking about, I'm trying to convey to you that there are only a few months left before your death!!!!
All of ours? Or just some?

If China supports Russia, then all changes occurred in vain.

I am here in order to collect the desired number of people from different cities, which would finish what was started in the past era.