I am your future! *DELETED*

Re: I am your future!

Creedo299 notes.

Is there a modification of the wizard's realm to fit new evolutions or is this realm chicasaurus?

I myself have, I think been injected with a (rhinosaur virus, to intone the wizard's necrominon, which I am partially immune to, however in my visits to the (tapiocca farm, I had found it dark and foreboding.

I had visited with Merlin in that are North tutifruiti in the astral plane.

I also know of a Sir Carp-leaping , whose dimension was the one I have just told you about.

The (tapiocca farm, is this realm in agreement with the to also have their particulars modified via some of the Pleiadean offshoots in human engineering, or is the Bowling Green University realm a lost cause?

NOTATION TO ALL:Please note foondelfoggies physiologies are more a'kin to large auto truck batteries, coupled with let-out capacitors.

So mystigmus bites will cause a reaction, however since wizard's are multiphasic to begin with the reaction if attenuated, not effective??

*Actually, like a chicensaurus really, biting a car battery. Which does not do much good!?

No save and shopping hunters, please!?

well and well,well,well look who talking?? nah I don't think that you are from the future..come on people don't think this guy is from the future because he don't have proof hahah

you got to have proof if you are real but if you are not real then don't write. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif