I am a time traveler. Questions will be answered to my abillity

• Thread starter Thread starter TemporalField
  • Start date Start date
T

TemporalField

I am a time traveler from the year 2054. I am stopping here to help with my understanding of 2001. I am being dispatched there to get Windows XP. The government has decided to use XP for secure communication as it is so old no one is trying to breach it. Feel free to ask me questions as I will be here for a while. I thought it best people know the truth.

I am a time traveler from the year 2054. I am stopping here to help with my understanding of 2001. I am being dispatched there to get Windows XP. The government has decided to use XP for secure communication as it is so old no one is trying to breach it. Feel free to ask me questions as I will be here for a while. I thought it best people know the truth.
what about the freefonix movie :D

To understand 2001 is to look at the theft of the internet. The people accepted the excuses for the collapse of the buildings forgetting that those with trillion in investment had their investment taken along with their (stock market) own money. The term blue chip goes away. Unknown rose to the top and hugely invested in were taken out. The cutesy word bubble , as in bursting boils, was said and continues to be a used term. People accept blowing bubbles but when i hear a person use it used i picture that person holding a clowns hand, a clown named bubbles. Speak that way to children not investors.

Everything is more computer designed throughout this dark period you speak of. The theft included control and spying on service usage , secure transmission , marketplace , newsfeed , knowledge base .

Good luck finding a real truthful account when they entire world accepted the results without any fight back years ago. As always it was power and money, control over others that caused your dark , hidden history that should really have a vast amount of records.

Well we ain't got a reason to lie to you today, what records got stolen? I know some people that could prevent the collapse of buildings and knowledge, just saying, they could also sell you a few buildings to keep nice. Its a lot harder than it seems to prevent depreciation.

You should probably stop here, in this year, to get XP its probably free in 2018 or way cheaper than it would have been in 2001.

I just threw out a copy of XP. What specifically about XP will help you in 2054? Your story is similar to John Titor's with a few variables changed.

I just threw out a copy of XP. What specifically about XP will help you in 2054? Your story is similar to John Titor's with a few variables changed.
Windows xp is all but forgotten 30 years after your time. No one would know anything whatsoever about it. It would be similar to you using an IBM punchcard machine from the 1960s

You should probably stop here, in this year, to get XP its probably free in 2018 or way cheaper than it would have been in 2001.
Where would I find it? It would be on floppy disk form according to records from 2001

To understand 2001 is to look at the theft of the internet. The people accepted the excuses for the collapse of the buildings forgetting that those with trillion in investment had their investment taken along with their (stock market) own money. The term blue chip goes away. Unknown rose to the top and hugely invested in were taken out. The cutesy word bubble , as in bursting boils, was said and continues to be a used term. People accept blowing bubbles but when i hear a person use it used i picture that person holding a clowns hand, a clown named bubbles. Speak that way to children not investors.Everything is more computer designed throughout this dark period you speak of. The theft included control and spying on service usage , secure transmission , marketplace , newsfeed , knowledge base .Good luck finding a real truthful account when they entire world accepted the results without any fight back years ago. As always it was power and money, control over others that caused your dark , hidden history that should really have a vast amount of records.
The parts of this I understand (last 2 sentences) are very true

Windows xp is all but forgotten 30 years after your time. No one would know anything whatsoever about it. It would be similar to you using an IBM punchcard machine from the 1960s
Why do you need it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where would I find it? It would be on floppy disk form according to records from 2001
I had a pirated copy burned on CD but I just checked Ebay and there are many there for sale.

I had a pirated copy burned on CD but I just checked Ebay and there are many there for sale.
Do you still have this copy.? I have acquired use of a P.O. box owned by a citizen of nearby Long Beach for security purposes pertaining to my LA location

Do you still have this copy.? I have acquired use of a P.O. box owned by a citizen of nearby Long Beach for security purposes pertaining to my LA location
Sorry, I threw it out. I still have Windows 98, though. LOL. Like I said, there are many copies on Ebay.

On a daytime chat show over here in the U.K., Noah the time-traveler was mentioned. The guy who claims to be a time-traveler who PASSED a lie detector test!!!

Whoever you are, you need to raise your game....lol.