Historian from a parallel dimension

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
@TimeLordME  This must have happened to many of us.  We all remember things that are now different.  I notice a lot of changes in the spelling of words.

Then, there's the Mendala effect.  Ringo Starr died of cancer but here he is a live and well. I can't remember the name, but a woman celebrity has died 3 times. 

Joy whatshername from The Five retired 2 or 3 times.  Those are only the ones I remember.  So, I totally believe you.  The difference is that you are studying and looking for the changes and documenting them so you don't forget, like me. lol.  

Do you have a theory as to WHY this happened? 

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Do you have a theory as to WHY this happened? 
[/QUOTE]Myself and many others in "the community" have speculated that there was an Earth ending cataclysm. Be it a Solar Coronal Mass Ejection, the asteroid Apophis or Nibiru......Whatever happened ended all brain activity on Earth in an instant! The many deaths ceusef all of the "quantum minds" tp shift to their most quantumly similar parallel reality! This is my personal opinion, but considering I discovered Socrates quote keeps changing...."All I know, is that I know, that I know nothing!"- Socrates (1 shift ago) I will most likely have a different hypothesis in a couple months! But this one has been very popular! Delores Cannon would call us the "Third Wave of Volunteers" Lightworkers according to her, and this is the New Earth perhaps.

Haha. I'm old so I had no clue about Steinsgate until recently. I don't have Reading Steiner, and I can go for days and weeks without remembering I came from elsewhere, but when I see a difference here, it's like a game of "Spot the difference" I immediately know with absolute certainty that it is a difference and I can describe the difference in minute detail. Another analogy would be, "One of these things is not like the other!" This tune inevitably goes through my head when I find something! But no not Reading Steiner, it is not something that continually persists. In fact a large number of Sliders such as myself report that they have a complete and total absence of Deja Vu!
I see. I asked because I was wondering as to whether we're all from the same place as you, and it's just that you seem to retain the knowledge of things from there. Are you sure that it's only you and a few others from this parallel universe?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Calc]I see. I asked because I was wondering as to whether we're all from the same place as you said:
No, not at all, there are millions if not billions from my timeline. I have a unique neurology though, then and now, and I have retained far more than the average Mandela Effect experiencer. I was always obsessed with historical facts and trivia from a young age, and had the savant ability to recollect it with accuracy and at odd times. My head is filled with trivia of all sorts, and for whatever reason I maintained my historical memory and the trivia I had been accumulating from there from a young age! I am a freak. Most people remember a couple hundred changes, I have thousands and thousands that I instantly recognize as being a difference. I don't know why, but I was allowed to keep everything all as far as I can tell! I have guestimated 3 billion or more from my timeline. At a minimum many million!

Last edited:
[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Why the Jews? Why is everyone always picking on them? And what would be their motive for altering history?
[/QUOTE]I don't know why they do that. But I have come across numerous citations saying they do that. Maybe because knowledge is power.

This dude turned out to be a real piece of work. Spammed my wife on Facebook at 3 AM telling her to wake me up so I could catch Iranian terrorists in the other claims thread, tried to use their job at the Social Security Administration to intimidate (LOL), spammed the contact form before and after demanding I delete their account. Tried to pretend to be a "fed", signed back up multiple times trying to post links to US code for providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

I'm sure the SSA would love to know one of their employees behaves this way. Absolutely no excuse.

Last edited:
'Cosmo1598825723]This dude turned out to be a real piece of work. Spammed my wife on Facebook at 3 AM telling her to wake me up so I could catch Iranian terrorists in the other claims thread said:
That crosses many lines.  Oh well, on to the next. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss when time travelers were more creative. The angry tantrum-throwing wears thin real fast, but then somehow we're the jerks for not liking it?

The rules here are lax. Be interesting. Stay polite.

Pretty easy.

Last edited:
[QUOTE='Cosmo1598825723]I miss when time travelers were more creative than schizo.
[/QUOTE]Autism is not Schizophrenia. I apologize for having a sensory processing disorder meltdown involuntarily and unable to control in any way. My mind is overloaded and in fight or flight mode and the reptilian brain is in charge. I'm hanging on in horror for dear life. Sensory processing disorder is extremely painful to endure something you are powerless to stop. Reading my post I mentioned savant several times which unfortunately did not explain the full Spectrum of being an Autistic Savant. My apologies for bothering your wife so late and manic messaging. I have wished for them to stop my entire life, unfortunately they aren't going to. I would love for you both to let people enjoy my writings just without the defamation at the end. This is my disability and not a choice. Thanks for the invitation and sorry I shot myself in the foot by accident! Again, I am very sorry to have been an inconvenience.

'Guest]I miss when time travelers were more creative. The angry tantrum-throwing wears thin real fast said:
Yes, we allow freedom of speech as long as you don't threaten people and cause heaps of trouble.  The formula for a hoax is always the same.  Time traveler, usually with poor grammar and writing skills, makes a claim.  We ask questions out of curiosity.  Claimant gets angry and leaves.  It happens almost every time.   Many people think they can become famous like the Titor legend and come here making that attempt every once in a while.  It never works.   

I also agree that some people and authors get angry with us for asking questions. Who wouldn't ask a time traveler questions?  And is critical thinking to be tossed out the window for no reason?  Are we to believe every person that makes the claim? 

I am a time traveler.

Now, I'm supposed to get mad if you question me.  Sounds a lot like Big Brother.