Hello, I’m a practising time traveler

Askmettquestions

Temporal Novice
Ask me questions to help me improve my skills. I'll need a time and a place and I'll go there and report back what I see. Time and place can be in any format. For the sake of the privacy of others, I won't accept queries involving someone's name, such as asking what a person did on a particular day, sorry. I apologize for any inaccuracies, or vagueries, my powers are improving. Ask me questions to help me improve. And maybe find out something useful.

Excellent.

• How is it you time travel? You mention your "powers", so that makes it sound like you're remote viewing rather than getting into a machine.

• What have you done with your power thus far?

• When and how did you acquire it?

• Where are you from? Your spelling of "practising" indicates you're from outside the USA.

• Can you give me the number of the ONE red Powerball from the drawing that will be held this Saturday?

Yes, I'm just using my self not any additional machine.

I've seen earthquakes, and disasters in the timeline days and weeks ahead and gone to look at them closer. I saw leaders winning elections months ahead. I've seen things that happened to friends earlier in the day. I've checked people's accounts of things they experienced, or made up. I've seen people's future and past happenings in their lives, such as at their workplaces, in their health and in relationships. I won some money in Baccarat, but I don't think I've practiced that enough to be reliable.

I can't really say how I acquired it nor when.

I can say I learned the British spellings, but I also sometimes use the Americanized ones, and right now I live in East Asia, but I'm not from there.

I don't think i have the power of lotteries... Yet. But for the draw this Saturday in tallahassee at 11pm, I see 26 35 21 37 05 16 if I look at it one way.

And if I look at it from the future looking back I see another set with pb 04.

But I'd like to take a look at it again in a little while to check everything closely. I didn't actually mean to send this reply until I had done that, but now it's out there!

Edit: so i took another quick look at Tallahassee draw tonight and for red powerball I'm getting something that looks like multiples of 12, most strongly, 24, and I also want to put 36. It seems like that facility is somehow officially psychicly shielded and that they have two production studios, one a dummy one and the other a smaller less obvious studio that I took to be the actual drawing studio. It sounds far fetched but I feel that they've done this specifically to counter vulnerability to time travelers. I didn't spend a lot of time or energy on the numbers but I feel a strong confidence in what I put up. Let's see what happens. Thanks.

Edit: ha. There's lots of 6s in the results but red was 17. Not really even close. Oh well.

Nice; will be interesting to see what happens Saturday night. I'll post a link to the results here then.

Picking a precise number that's going to be randomly selected at a specific time is probably tricky given that you're "remote viewing" these things.

What about something simpler/bigger? Can you tell us what we should be on the lookout for and where in say... The next week or two? Earthquake, social upheaval, celebrity dying, that kind of thing. It's been a long while since I've listened to Art Bell's Ed Dames interviews where he talks about how this works, but if memory serves then something like that should be easier and more flexible.

For the curious:

http://www.learnrv.com

Okay, I might come back and revise the following later, but just after having a quick look, I see Saturday 2 weeks later North Korea, North Western part, a lot of firey explosive activity. Could be something more, but just having a quick look probably just another test. Tho this isn't that hard to predict since these have been regular.

Next Thursday or Friday, I see something I'm not sure of. It's a lot of people noticing something very stinky. Like a gas. Location seems to be Russia, just north of Moscow. Even if this happens, it might be hard to verify. So this could be unfalsifiable.

Those two came to me when I was under. The next came to me just now, without submersing. I'm not experienced enough with my power yet to know which, if any, may be more reliable.

And over China and India next few days, I see a lot of lights in the skies, like balls of light. Not like triangular formations, but dozens of lights.

All of this seems unlikely, and the last one is easily falsified. There will be UFO reports etc if it happens.

I'll come back to the numbers later. I feel such specificity requires, at my current level of ability, more focus.

Sorry, not in this case. Since the person you're trying to reach is no longer here, I think if you do what you can from now, change the future not the past, it will be better for you, thanks.

Maybe I am wrong or maybe this is trying to trick me, but what I feel is that, unless you are searching for contact with an earlier version of yourself, the person you wish to contact is dead. And also that recently you have much fury and desolation feelings, probably around this topic. If you are messaging your old self, that old self is dead. Either case, the karmic loops from that era with yours now are ended. It will change nothing. Except how you feel. Which you can change yourself from now. In this case, I shall not get involved, one reason is to avoid getting involved in your karma.

Hi,

Okay thanks for that, was'nt trying to trick you, just wanting to clarify things and yes to check validity. It was a message to myself to change a situation which would not be grandscale, maybe you do have some ability/ intuitive or worked out this is what people usually ask for and deducted the reason from there.

However thanks again for your reply :D :D

You have to manipulate gravity, or have something even harder to find. John Titor was telling the truth. Google his machine. You need mini blackholes. I haven't assessed its truthfulness yet but Bob Lazar's original video also talks about amplifying a gravity wave.

There will be 2 men and 1 woman at the lake near 41.757936,119.431728 in China on December 26 this year, between 12 am to 5am. Real time travelers. But i think they will move it to the southwest after this post. You can still find them, probably, if you're lucky. There's no more scheduled landings this year right now.

Wait are you serious how do you know this?

Cause I want to go back to the year 2015 in january to correct mistakes do you actually know that they are real time travelers.

And is it possible to talk to John Titor

Even tho they come on the 26th of December can I get in contact with them?

know what if you were a time traveler you can meet anybody in different timeline or same timetline or other timeline i think it more like a sliders.

is time traveler like a slider tv series sliders? and by the way is time travel a curse? write back anybody