Fear of heights

gamerz31w

Chrono Cadet
Probably during considering my flight during summer holidays I’m gonna travel from Poland to USA for the first time however I have fear of heights. However I’ve never vomitted after that just only in case of food poisoning in case of stomach reflux,indigestion jaundice of liver. So maybe nearby Chicago so in meantime we could together discuss all John Titor’s inventions maybe I could visit one certain home from Home Alone,Michael Jackson’s Neverland,Old residence of Tim Sweeney CEO and founder of Epic Games.? Also? Maybe even I could play basketball with voice actress Hollywood celebrity one of them celebrities for instance,as an example Kath Soucie?

Why are you traveling from Poland to the USA?

I hate heights. I'm fine on airplanes, but no climbing rickety-ass ladders for me please.

Maybe even I could play basketball with voice actress Hollywood celebrity one of them celebrities for instance,as an example Kath Soucie?
Haha, what makes you think this voice actor plays basketball? I do, but the majority of people in the US don't.

Also - be sure to take a look at geography and travel times. It is common for European travelers to imagine that they can easily go from New York to Chicago, to Hollywood. You'll find that it can be prohibitively expensive, difficult, and/ or time-consuming using any kind of public transportation or even a rental car. The US is over twice the size of the entire EU in landmass.

I hate heights. I'm fine on airplanes, but no climbing rickety-ass ladders for me please.
I always was, too. A summer in construction cured that. So many rickety ladders.