"The future ain't what it used to be."

Event 201Pandemic Exercise

PaulaJedi

Timekeeper
Event 201 is a real pandemic exercise dreamed up by Bill Gates and Johns Hopkins.  If you read about it, it sounds eerily like this Covid situation. 

My theory:

Covid=Flu renamed. All flu tests were made DUDS.  Motive? Event 201.  In 2020, the flu vanished....or did it? The flu kills thousands per year. Why would it just vanish? I think they simply took the flu and called it Covid.  Could it be that simple?  

https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

I remember when they said thousands of bodies were stacking up at hospitals.  Florida health care workers said their ER's were slow.

Others in states like New York investigated themselves and did not see lines, or bodies, or any extra activities around hospitals.  

Do not trust your television.  It's a lie.   

What's in the vaccine? Saline?  Something that changes our DNA?  I just know it is experimental and I will not take it. 

I had the alleged Covid and survived. Still won't take the vaccine. BTW, you can still spread viruses even if you have the vaccines, so forcing people isn't helpful. Anyway, the exercise should end soon, but they are having so much fun controlling the masses that they keep stretching it out. You can ask any medical professional and they will tell you the flu vanished. I've asked people that were lefties and have no reason to lie. They said they aren't getting any positive flu cases, but they still fall for it, unfortunately.

See, we skeptics don't want people to die or suffer. We just don't trust the governments. We have peoples' best interest at heart.

I'm seeing more damage than good with the vaccine and it isn't even working. People I KNOW that got all the boosters still came down hard with it. My cousin had a heart attack afterwards. We are hated because we care.

What it all comes down to --- make decisions for yourself. Only YOU know your own body, the government doesn't. You can do research and learn and make decisions, and know I will never hate you for whatever decision you make. Sadly, I am hated because I chose not to get the vaccine, caught the alleged virus, and am now immune. It's a sad world when tyranny becomes so acceptable, we are hung like witches.

Conclusion: What was meant to be practice turned out to be a deadly game of control. People died because of world governments. It's very sad. And I'm told I don't care. :(

I think we got COVID in December 2019. We live in WA state, where all the retirement homes got it first. Maybe not, but super weird cold that lasted a long time. I can't imagine we haven't had it with three kids and traveling to Disneyland and going on airplanes and Comic Con in Seattle and seeing family and living with someone who traveled back and forth to CA a few times. Probably had it twice. My dad is in his 60s, not so great in the health department, got it twice and was fine.

The media is your enemy. Social media is your enemy. Politicians use your misery and stress to their advantage.

Back