Dreaming about being another person

cooldude1001

Temporal Navigator
ok so last night i had another wired dream again if you want to listen or skip its up too you really ? 

but the plot of my dream was i was in new York in one of these tall skyscrapers was a girl since im am guy lol it was so wired

i dont know how to describe it i had the same one with the pairs dream the with paino in the room the white grand piano 

heres what i remember the begging of my dream as i cant really much remember now as its been a while 

i was with a two other people in my circle of friendship one girl and one guy the guy was ovb my boyfriend i mean zainy boy lol  and i was the other girl since im a guy in real life 

so i was in one of the comic books store in an ally way it was raining again like really raining and it was windy to i got round a bend in the streets going up to the my or someone else apartment but when i got up to the apartment it was absolutely massive in side so clean and tidy i dont know how they can keep it tidy in new York lol im like seriously because it was my first time to be back in new york 

then the my boyfriend zain and the other girl turned and looked at my funnily but then the girl said "are you felling ok its like you never been here before" so i had a joke and said "dont worry about little old me" then i went to go to the tall black fridge to get a drink of orange juice the the guy my boyfriend came over and said "are you sure your felling ok" then i said "yup all good here" 

thats all i can remember for now but i will remember as the day goes on lol 

thats all i could remember being a girl sometimes i think that demons and spirts and the rest of sometimes mess with your mind sometimes and like to confuse you but i really did think i was someone eles ?