Darby, Rainman--missed you guys.

hannah01

Temporal Novice
Haven't been here for a long time. I can't wait to catch up. Hope you guys are both well. Missed your fierce intellect and wit. :)

Hannah

{{{{{{{{{{{{{RT}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I am thrilled to be remembered. I never forgot you. :) And man, I missed this place. I particularly enjoy you eviscerating the phony time travelers. It's great reading :)

I am a professional artist now. My work appears on home decor products you see in stores like Bed Bath and Target. It's a dream come true for me. :) If you want to see my work, here is a link: Art Licensing, Home Decor, Gift, Tabletop, Fabric, Mindy Sommers

Hope you are doing well! I look forward to visiting more often :) Maybe one day we'll get a *real* TT in here. Wouldn't that be refreshing?

BTW I use Hannah because that was my original middle name. I hate the name Mindy. ;)

Hello and welcome back Hannah ! Remember you and your awesome creations...visited your site numerous times. Looking forward to your participation in the forums. :)

Hello KerrTexas! It's so nice to see you! I remember you well, and I thank you for the kind compliment! :) Looking forward to participating as well :)