Can physical objects be cursed? True story.

Itheblaze

Chrono Cadet
The promising Hollywood actor James Dean, was killed in a tragic motoring accident in September 1955. Afterwards, when the wreck was towed to a garage, the engine slipped and fell onto a mechanic, breaking both his legs. The engine was bought by a doctor, who put it into a racing car and was killed shortly afterwards. In the same race, another driver was killed in a car with the drive shaft from Dean's car. Dean's car was later repaired , and a fire broke out at the garage. It was displayed in Sacramento, and fell off its mount, breaking a teenager's hip. Then, in Oregon, the truck on which the car was mounted slipped and smashed into a shop front. Finally, in 1959, it broke into 11 pieces while sitting on stationary steel supports. Crazy! Sounds like Stephen King's "Christine".

Interesting. I'm still up in the air about cursed objects. I visited the "haunted" doll Robert before and I felt no presence whatsoever. Not even a tingle. I have no proof in either direction, so I remain open minded.

On a similar note, people think that King Tut's tomb is cursed. There are a lot of stories about that.