Can anyone help me to send message to the past of me?

blueyu

Temporal Novice
I made a serious mistake and ruined my life. Could anyone send email message to the past of me at 2014 to prevent the incident occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a serious mistake and ruined my life. Could anyone send email message to the past of me at 2014 to prevent the incident occurred.
Only one way , learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them .Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

I have a serious injury in my esophagus due to a mistake in 2014 and could not be recovered. I want to commit suicide because I do not want to trouble my family. Could any time traveler can help me? 

For some reason, my earlier response was lost...

Have you searched "natural remedies for acid reflux"?

Helpful, also, might be the following: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Heal Damage from Acid Reflux (with Pictures)

www.wikihow.com/Heal-Damage-from-Acid-RefluxProxy  Highlight

Apr 29, 2016 ... It's wise to focus on long-term treatment of your acid reflux in

order to allow the esophagus time to heal. Medications that treat acid reflux can ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Else, pending a technological development

and barring your experimenting with mind altering drugs,

a mysterious trigger event is probably necessary for you to TT,

i.e. for you to realize another timeline--

see "TT & the MULTIVERSE" in the

The Science of Time Travel

section.

I pray you find relief.

0:-) MGby.

If  there was someone here capable of time travel they would not help you. You think time travel will save you and your throat. No all that would happen is you would create a shift something like a fissure in space time.  If you did manage to stop whatever happened to you from happening ... it wouldn't help YOU.  It would help you ... but not this version of you.. You currently would still have the shit wrong with your throat.  However if you had success in your time traveling mission.  The other you... would be completely fine.   but you would not feel those effects... you would still have the same problem you have now. 

I read almost all of those information and do all possible remedies recommended by doctors and the internets but useless.
Time is fluid... if you drop a stone into this fluid it creates a ripple.  However what you want to do is to create a damn and make another section of time... where you do not have this problem.  which is fine it doesn't hurt us we still go on living. However you cannot change the future or past for the current you. If you're going to change things it will be for another you ... that you will not be able to experience... (unless you like watching)  It's not worth creating another timeline over just to try and fix something that you think is damaged.   
I suggest you stop looking for time travel to fix you... Only you can fix you if you want it bad enough!