"The future ain't what it used to be."

Are we living in a virtual reality?

Yeah but This forum isn’t about much more than mystery and stuff like that, that s isn’t a true scientific one? Or am I wrong!?
No, you’re not wrong about the sites in a general sense. My criticism was that in the video the narrator referred to the double slit experiment but got it entirely wrong. I suppose that he could have done that for a couple of laughs. Given the context that doesn’t appear to be right. He just got it wrong. As I pointed out Young came up with a double slit experiment in 1801, 222 years ago, to attempt to resolve the issue of “is light particles or waves?” that had fascinated Newton (particle) and Huygens (wave) in the 1690s. not the 1960s, 140 years earlier.

Okay fine, so From the historical side, what it’s the relationship between the double slit exp and the topic, 'caus i’m lost🤔

It makes me think of the Noclip mode in Doom. A cheat code that allows you to move through walls. It certainly defies the laws of physics of the game!
It does violate the laws of physics of the game. But you know what? It doesn’t actually violate the laws of physics of our world - the reality we actually experience. In fact our very existence thoroughly depends on the fact that it does not violate the laws of physics.

Protons are positively charged. Relative to a proton’s mass the Coulomb Force of repulsion between two protons at very close range is virtually infinite. Yet somehow stars like our own manage to fuse protons (hydrogen nuclei) into helium through a few intermediate steps that include proton decay and deuterium fusion.

The process is quantum tunneling and is based on the wavelike properties of sub-atomic particles and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. The position of the protons is vague. The protons have wave-like properties unlike little billiard balls. Every once in a while the positions of two protons overlap due to uncertainty and they get close enough for the extremely short range Strong Force to snap them together. Viola! Nuclear fusion. The protons tunneled through an energy barrier that cannot be pierced according to Newtonian physics. Even though the core of the star is 15 million degrees that isn’t even close to being hot enough to cause brute force fusion. That takes 15 billion degrees - the temperature at the core of an atomic bomb or a super nova.

Well ok all that is very interesting, but I ask the question again,what is the connection with the fact that we would live in a simulation?

Well, the double slit experiment attempts to prove that some particles behave differently whether they are being observed or not. Remember how in video games or simulations, you don’t load assets that are out of sight or too far away? That’s the same phenomenon.

Darby’s explanation showcases that despite the laws of physics we have here, nuclear fusion is possible under certain very specific sets of parameters. Those laws of physics are well made for sure.

Well, the double slit experiment attempts to prove that some particles behave differently whether they are being observed or not. Remember how in video games or simulations, you don’t load assets that are out of sight or too far away? That’s the same phenomenon.
yeah I remember this behaviour.
Darby’s explanation showcases that despite the laws of physics we have here, nuclear fusion is possible under certain very specific sets of parameters. Those laws of physics are well made for sure.
Ok I understand this, The scientific approach is interesting. But I sure we will never got the subtile realm only with our mental. I’m pretty sure we will got it by consciousness.

yes you always have lived in a simulation… with timeslines within… i told you before many times including on nums site the truth… another something to realize is that the whole internet is run by the agencies… the agencies that built it for population control… this was the best way to get there and to utilize everything towards the ds purpose… the ds is running your little domain

@Darby
A lot of what you say is simply what you learned in their school, and yes, there is them and there is you. They are not your friend. You are in a simulation. The laws of physics as you know it apply only to your domain and also are twisted greatly for their purposes. The reason you all talk aliens, UFOs, “UAPs”, and an array of other things like flat earth, Mandela effects, are all legit by the way. Since you will never find any curvature of the earth no matter how hard you try, and you will never find Dolly’s braces again no matter how hard you try. Moreover, you will never see a moon “landing” or be on a moon since this is not the way to leave the simulation. You can't through the dome “above your heads”.

Generally speaking, a lot of what you are told is false and fits into a worldview and event happenings the way the ones who run your world want it to progress. And they are successfully achieving this step by step.

You are in a simulation, my friends. It is made for you and yours but also for other kinds. It has a creator. You too will create worlds for others; you will never be THE creator no matter how much your arrogant lying species tries to, but you do create a monster. It is already created in your new timeline you split out of at the end of 2016. It is coming. It's a horrific timeline, but this is the timeline you are all stuck in, and most out there, within a few years, will know nothing else and won't care for anything else. Food on the table is the name of the game, money. This is how your runners want it to work, hiding everything about your creation in plain sight but keeping you dumbed down and turning you into AI-iPhoned zombies.

@Num7
Tell me something. Have you ever seen anything you are told by your runners? Once, have you ever seen more than a CGI of anything? The answer is no. They keep Antarctica in plain sight. They don't even let you get there. Not that you try, but your kind stopped even questioning that.

You let Sept 11, MH370, a moon landing, and a million other things go on without ever standing up against it. So, what do you expect?

There are the NPCs, then there are NPCs on the internet. Then there are the few that run the show, and the show is horrific.

@Darby
A lot of what you say is simply what you learned in their school, and yes, there is them and there is you. They are not your friend. You are in a simulation. The laws of physics as you know it apply only to your domain and also are twisted greatly for their purposes. The reason you all talk aliens, UFOs, “UAPs”, and an array of other things like flat earth, Mandela effects, are all legit by the way. Since you will never find any curvature of the earth no matter how hard you try, and you will never find Dolly’s braces again no matter how hard you try. Moreover, you will never see a moon “landing” or be on a moon since this is not the way to leave the simulation. You can't through the dome “above your heads”.

Generally speaking, a lot of what you are told is false and fits into a worldview and event happenings the way the ones who run your world want it to progress. And they are successfully achieving this step by step.

You are in a simulation, my friends. It is made for you and yours but also for other kinds. It has a creator. You too will create worlds for others; you will never be THE creator no matter how much your arrogant lying species tries to, but you do create a monster. It is already created in your new timeline you split out of at the end of 2016. It is coming. It's a horrific timeline, but this is the timeline you are all stuck in, and most out there, within a few years, will know nothing else and won't care for anything else. Food on the table is the name of the game, money. This is how your runners want it to work, hiding everything about your creation in plain sight but keeping you dumbed down and turning you into AI-iPhoned zombies.
I forgot how this forum attracts all kinds of individuals.

Do you know, if this was 100 years ago, you would have been the man with ‘the end is nigh. Repent.’ sign hanging around his neck?

It is the same psychology. There’s a frustrated anger to your posts that wouldn’t be out of place in a modern day mental asylum. Can you work out was it is? When an individual separates himself from the rest of the pack,
then proceeds to berate said pack’s ignorance….it may be that he has been ‘got at’ the most.

A cancerous tumour starts with one mutated cell. There are people who know this strategy
Well. You aren’t as enlightened as you think you are…

I forgot how this forum attracts all kinds of individuals.

Do you know, if this was 100 years ago, you would have been the man with ‘the end is nigh. Repent.’ sign hanging around his neck?

It is the same psychology. There’s a frustrated anger to your posts that wouldn’t be out of place in a modern day mental asylum. Can you work out was it is? When an individual separates himself from the rest of the pack,
then proceeds to berate said pack’s ignorance….it may be that he has been ‘got at’ the most.

A cancerous tumour starts with one mutated cell. There are people who know this strategy
Well. You aren’t as enlightened as you think you are…
why so mad? cant face the truth about yourself? these examples you give of "mental illness" "mental asylums" "conspiracy theories" and cancer that every one of you has in the body just to a different levels... are the common example of npcs.... individuals who were born into brainwash by the ds... who know nothing about nothing... by the way if you want to discuss this with me on the phone you are more than welcome... or in real life...
let me guess another millenial.......
free falling....you know that song?
sing it a lot because this is the timeline you are in.... freefalling... anyone in this timeline is freefalling... and you signed for it my ai iphone zombie friend....

Alright guys, please, let's tone it down a bit. This forum is not the place for hurling snide remarks back and forth. It's for discussing time travel and related subjects in a civil manner.

I found this interesting video that talk about the double split experiment, apart from the fact that one can doubt the source of this media.

Back