Are these guys legit? Hyperdimensional Resonator?

SomehowSomeway

Temporal Novice
http://hdrkid.com/hdrkid/index.php

The above board claims a man named Steven Gibbs has invented a time travel machine and thus anybody can time travel if they please. I'm not totally opposed to the possibility, but one of my concerns is if his invention is truly legitimate, why hasn't he gone on Good Morning America or whatever to promote it? Or am I just being too closed minded?

EDIT: Here's a book somebody apparently wrote about Gibbs:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0759677077/hdruserfansof-20

ANOTHER EDIT: If it wasn't for all of their pathetic spelling mistakes, I might take them seriously, what do you all think?

http://www.futurehorizons.net/time.htm

i dont take it very seriously at all, hdrkid has a post in the time travel claims section. you can read it and decide for yourself.

oh and welcome to tti. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Somehow,

This is what Steven Gibbs now says on the Future Horizons site that his gadget does:

The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is one of the most advanced instruments of it's kind in the entire world. An advanced Psychotronic two dial, one bank unit that has many uses. It is primarily designed as an astral projection/time machine and unlimited white light generator. The unit comes with a witness well, rubbing plate, multidimensional stabilizer, clear switch, power switch, and time-coil. It is the only unit of it's kind in the world. If you have ever had difficulties astral projecting then this device can help you to succeed. Strictly a research tool. .

..."an unlimited white light generator...strictly a research tool."

Of course it is...in a manner of speaking if you aren't too picky about the definition of "white light". It has a light bulb...the Witness Light. You plug that puppy into a wall outlet, throw the switch and it will generate "white light". It's virtually unlimited just so long as you pay your electric bill and the bulb doesn't burn out.

Back in 1998 the ad was a bit different. Let's see what Gibbs said on his own site then :

http://web.archive.org/web/19981205134711/home.inreach.com/dov/tthdr.htm

THE HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR
THIS IS A TWO DIAL, ONE BANK TREATMENT INSTRUMENT, WHICH PLUGS INTO A NORMAL 110V OUTLET. THIS DEVICE GENERATES AN AC/DC, 60-CYCLE, ALTERNATING FREQUENCY WHICH GENERATES AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF WHITE LIGHT ENERGY. THIS DEVICE COMES EQUIPPED WITH A WITNESS WELL, PHENOLIC RUBBING PLATE, MULTI- DIMENSIONAL STABILIZER, CLEAR SWITCH, POWER SWITCH, TIME COILS, AND ONE ELECTROMAGNET.
THE NICE THING ABOUT THIS UNIT IS, WHEN GIVING A TREATMENT, YOU MAY BROADCAST THE FREQUENCY BY MEANS OF A WITNESS, OR YOU MAY HOOK-UP THE ELECTROMAGNET DIRECTLY TO THE PERSON.
AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED FOR OUT OF THE BODY TIME TRAVEL. AS FAR AS THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS ARE CONCERNED, YES YOU CAN USE THE HYPER-DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR FOR PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL, BUT ONLY WHEN ACTIVATED OVER A NATURAL GRID POINT, OR IN A PLACE WHERE UFO'S ARE SIGHTED.
BONUS FEATURES
EACH UNIT THAT I SELL HAS A BUILT IN ELECTRONIC SENSOR COIL WHICH IS LOCATED DIRECTLY BENEATH THE RUBBING PLATE. THESE COILS ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO PICK-UP AND AMPLIFY THOUGHT INDUCED WHITE LIGHT ENERGY. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THESE COILS ARE ALSO DESIGNED TO HELP INCREASE THE STICK REACTION WHEN USING THE RUBBING PLATE.
OPERATION PROCEDURES
THIS DEVICE WORKS JUST LIKE A RADIONICS MACHINE. IN OTHER WORDS, AFTER THE UNIT HAS BEEN CONNECTED TO A 11OV OUTLET, THE DIALS ON THE MACHINE ARE THEN TUNED RADIONICALLY FOR THE YEAR, MONTH, AND DAY THAT YOU WISH TO TRAVEL TO. THIS IS DONE WHILE THE TIME COILS ARE POSITIONED AROUND THE HEAD. BUT ANYHOW, AFTER THE RATES HAVE BEEN FOUND, THE UNIT IS ACTIVATED, AND THE ELECTROMAGNET IS PLACED OVER THE SOLAR PLEXUS FOR THE SPACE OF 3 MINUTES. AFTER THE TREATMENT IS OVER WITH, THE UNIT IS DEACTIVATED AND THE TIME COILS REMOVED. THE PERSON NOW FINDS A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO RELAX IN ORDER FOR THE ENERGIES TO TAKE EFFECT. IF YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CORRECTLY, YOU WILL THEN BE PROJECTED TO THE YEAR, MONTH, AND DAY.
AS FOR THE HEALING PROCEDURES, THIS INFORMATION IS INCLUDED IN MY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
THE HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR WITH TIME COILS AND ONE ELECTROMAGNET. THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL IS INCLUDED.
FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE RESONATE ON A GRID POINT.

ITEM (#11) SELLS FOR $360.00

Note: Emphasis added.

OK. It said that it generated white light. Nothing about "astral travel" but it does say something about "out of body" travel. And physical time travel is possible if you use it at a UFO landing site! Wow.

Hmmm...how about that bit about its having "healing properties"? Sure it does. It works just like a Radionics device.

Funny that Gibbs no longer mentions anything about the healing properties.

Maybe that's because I made a stink about that claim back in 2001. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that back in the early part of the 20th Century Dr. Albert Abrams, the person who coined the term "radionics" - and his gadget also included a witness light, rubbing plate, coils and rheostats - as a medical diagnostic and treatment gadget. Abrams eventually got really bold - he didn't even need to have his patent present to do his diagnosis. He plugged it into the air and "thought" about his patients while diagnosing their aliments. Kinda like "astral projection medicine" or "out of body house calls". Dozens of Abram's patients needlessly died because they didn't get competent medical treatment for a whole host of diseases including cancer. Scientific American challenged the claims and it was shown to be quackery and a fraud.

Back in 2001 it cost $350 but now it's only... $599! Such a deal. And if you can get Gibbs to direct you to a UFO landing site or a natural grid point you have a real deal physical time machine.

Good luck with getting him to assist you by directing you to a specific location for either. I don't mean a general location but, for instance, the exact same location where he did his product testing before he decided to market it to the public.

There's a huge difference between being open minded, naive and becoming a willing victim of fraud.

Caveat emptor

BTW: Someday Tyco International (NYSE: TYC) might get tired of having Gibbs use their registered trademark "Radionics" for commercial purposes and sue him. Radionics is a division of Tyco International. They manufacture electronic surgical instruments.

Somehow,

Here's another clue into Gibbs...his 1995 interview with "Strange Magazine"...Greys, Philadelphia Experiment, "negative energy", "negative entities", MIB's...

Wonderful stuff.

Gibbs Interview

Re: Are these guys legit? Hyperdimensional Resonat

You'd think a guy with a time machine would at least be able to calculate inflation properly:

www.westegg.com/inflation/

"What cost $350 in 2001 would cost $417.61 in 2007."

At least "witness well" is a cool phrase.

At least "witness well" is a cool phrase.

The term is "witness well" is borrowed from Dr. Abram's radionics gadget. That's where he's place something from his victim...errr patient...like a drop of blood or a hair sample and then do some long distance "diagnosis and healing".

The means which this technology can accomplish time travel is through Astral Projection. That is the light body. This can be accomplished through relaxation meditation. The technology cannot itself be affective. You must have strong meditation capabilities. Through accomplishing astral, you can travel through the past, and the future.

Yes I agree with Enenth that the resonator does actually work with OBE time travel. One can even accomplish OBE time travel without the use of one.

As far as physical TTravel with an HDR, well thats yet to be seen I think.