Am I Too Early Or Late?

[QUOTE='Christina]And we need to deal w/ this pandemic....the economy is a man made construct.
[/QUOTE]You cannot deal with one without dealing with the other. The world just doesn't work like that. Whether the "economy" you look at is measured in US Dollars, Rupees, Tulips, Gold...it's always there because money is energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change forms. The oldest form of money is work.

Without work the economic system (in any age) fails, and civilizations fall. Rome didn't burn overnight, it fell gradually over a period of years. The middle ages didn't happen overnight, we fell into it over a period of years. Plague or no plague it does not matter, if the world stops working progress stops. That is the scenario we're looking at.

It's a fallacy to think that you have to deal exclusively with one. The pandemic is real, but the damage to the economy is what is a man made construct. 

Wear your mask. Wash your hands. Keep distant until whatever seasonal virus is out there is relegated to a non-issue. Get your vaccines if you're scared or high risk. That's it. 

Also the elections were totally rigged in 2016. Call it the will of the force that Trump won. The fact that it wasn't resolved in 2017, 2018, 2019, or 2020 is on the 45th admin.

-Oz

'm0nique23]Hi _Oz said:
You mention cool names such Aphrodite or McFly. Why are they all connected?  
If you look close enough you'll see many of the same stories throughout the ages just being retold.

'm0nique23]Your equation you write is intriguing. Looking it at it from a glyph point of view it looks like triangle and north node. Does a trine or karmic doorway have significance? Any more information on that equation? [/QUOTE]Δ means "change". Change in something (anything) will always equal Omega (different omega than used in current math) A more perfect formula uses Aleph numbers said:
Do you view your interactions on this platform as something that gives you meaning and more purpose? Or is it a type of divine destiny that unravels? 
I look at my interactions here as a bit of fun before I ultimately have to leave again. It doesn't matter what I say here, because within 7 years these boards will be wiped & my messages lost in the archives. 

-Oz

It's a fallacy to think that you have to deal exclusively with one
Never said that. I said dealing with the pandemic comes first. It’s prioritizing...and something I believe should be first. If there are no humans to do the work bc they are all dead.....who does the manual labor the CEOs will never roll up their sleeves and do?

'_Oz]The pandemic is real said:
Wear your mask. Wash your hands. Keep distant until whatever seasonal virus is out there is relegated to a non-issue. Get your vaccines if you're scared or high risk. That's it. 
There are so many things wrong with the statement.....therefore Ill just allow you to re-read that a few times and ask yourself if you are being brain washed or do you actually believe the nonsense you just had the audacity to say.

This is NOT a seasonal virus...

(..and please, I’d love for you to debate this w/ someone who actually has a PHD or a front line worker who is actually fighting this/seeing the destruction that’s left in its wake. Something WE honestly don’t even know yet bc we are not out of the woods....)

And its not just about one person, its about us ALL doing the right thing.

Some people are simply just carriers...putting others at risk or even death which means:

just bc YOU are not at risk doesn’t mean your mother or grandfather isn’t.

So you, by not taking this as serious as it is....by not wearing a mask or washing your hands....can put one or both of them in the hospital with this illness for god knows how long (if they even survive)

....and put everyone in the hospital (staff and patients) at risk bc you simply thought you know more than someone w/ an actual education.....

Its stupid or ignorant, Ill allow you to decided which....

The fact that it wasn't resolved in 2017, 2018, 2019, or 2020 is on the 45th admin.
No, its a sign of an EXTREMELY flawed (to put it nicely) system that was already in place....and had been in place for longer than any of us have been alive. It’s also not one persons job....we must work together as a collective....for what is right, fair, and equal....FOR ALL.

Not just old white extremist men and brain washed white woman who do whatever their masters say.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='_Oz]Keep distant until whatever seasonal virus is out there is relegated to a non-issue
[/QUOTE]Ps. Seasonal virus is the key word there @_Oz......

Please tell me a season that lasts almost a year? ? 

I thought seasons change....huh.

Not transmute and transform....while never fully going away....

Do you know of one? Is it fall? Summer? Spring? Winter?

It’s okay....I’ll wait ?  bc there is none

USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE

It's an out of control seasonal virus. 

[QUOTE='Christina]Ps. Seasonal virus is the key word there @_Oz......
Please tell me a season that lasts almost a year? ? 

I thought seasons change....huh.
[/QUOTE]It IS a seasonal virus that is way out of control because nobody took it seriously & there was no vaccine. Covid 2 already launched, and is also a seasonal virus. 

The Flu is seasonal too, and the only reason it's not a much bigger issue is BECAUSE of vaccines. Covid had no vaccine until late 2020. 

So take it how you want it. Year round pandemic virus without a vaccine. Seasonal virus with a vaccine. We have multiple vaccines now.

Any further questions?

-Oz

Greetings _Oz !

Thank you for answering my questions. Very interesting! This pure axiom energy- can it be captured, for example taking a photograph? I am experimenting with the manipulation of two dimensional matter and the effects of decaying time using elements of nature. Let me know if you like to see some of the results. Is the axiom material is comprised of quantum energy or from a classic system? Recently I looked at your crypto currency insight, why share that and get in trouble with time police? Thank you for explaining more your equation. I like to look at symbols closer for storytelling interpretations. To think about Pi in a multiverse way is cool too. Anything to do with the Archimedes’ screw? You have talked about this dream faring way of traveling, can you remote view into someone’s perspective? How about in someone’s dream? It just so happens that twice you seem to have mentioned a serendipitous word in a title of art I created-that made me do a double take what I was reading. Are you doing that on purpose? Synchronicity is most curious and curiouser...thanks for the inspiration! 

'm0nique23]Greetings _Oz !Thank you for answering my questions. Very interesting! This pure axiom energy- can it be captured said:
Recently I looked at your crypto currency insight, why share that and get in trouble with time police?
I'm cofounder of the Lionheart Authority and sole founder of the Dragonhearts. I'm not worried. Plus this isn't even my original body so worst case scenario I get fragged and just come back with a diff body. The other founder of LA and I used to be best friends, but have since disagreed on things--most notably "what kinds of information can people be safely trusted with. 

• RA (Richard Andrews) believes people cannot be trusted with any information, and is anti-axiom. 

• I believe people can be trusted to make their own decisions, which is why I'm pro-axiom

'm0nique23]Anything to do with the Archimedes’ screw? [/QUOTE]Not me said:
You have talked about this dream faring way of traveling, can you remote view into someone’s perspective? How about in someone’s dream? It just so happens that twice you seem to have mentioned a serendipitous word in a title of art I created-that made me do a double take what I was reading. Are you doing that on purpose? Synchronicity is most curious and curiouser...thanks for the inspiration! 
Not currently. I more or less shut myself off from "the force" (calling it that cause it's catchy), so while it's totally possible there may be other versions of me in different points in time with different agendas that you could interact with, the purpose of this particular vessel was just to grow old and die in / enjoy life. When I became aware of the numerous travelers interfering with things & without regard to the freedom of others....I took action. We did our thing at the end of 2020 so now I'm just riding out until at least Feb. Trying to actually dreamfare now would be incredibly risky to what we've been trying to accomplish (not seeing the planet nuked)

But, if you come across an Alice or Artemis in your dreams, try talking to them about Oz.

Also synchronicity is totally a thing--Share your art here too if you'd like!

-Oz 

Greetings _Oz,

Thank you for answering my questions. I love memes and little bytes of creative media. It is one of my favorite expressions. Extremely interesting that memes are in a way multidimensional considering that quantum computers can transform them too. It is enjoyable throwing off any AI algorithms with new visual art works. Would you explain more about this time lag? Any more info on LA or Dragonhearts? I would be pro-axiom too if people were more harmonious with their destiny. I think it is great you call it The Force. Wow! There might be more of you interacting individually with different agendas and without your knowledge? It is fun on the Aquarius radio waves if you happen to join along for the ride. In dream worlds- yes, I have met up with “Alice” down the rabbit hole a few times in my life. Most recently spotted yesterday as a white rabbit in a magic top hat. I had to look up my notes about introspective Artemis. Her complementary partner, Apollo- a brother figure who respects her independence and freedom, should allow her to be a a young fierce woman spirit. Orion also an important character to her story. Care to share any of your insights or interpretations? Thank you for the shout out for synchronicity. Means more than you realize. 

Greetings _Oz!

Just wanted to mention that I now understand what you mean about pure dream energy or axiom. In the art world, there is a revolution happening. Call it a Renaissance even. I think it is terrific that artists will now have ownership, authenticity and a blockchain trail of their art. Technology and art are colliding into this amazing transformation of beauty. If I were a president, I would definitely make sure that the Arts & Culture are preserved, protected and encouraged. Especially the female perspective ?See y’all around! 

[QUOTE='_Oz]Also I 100% am capable of doing it, and you can even see my impact on cryptocurrencies. 
btw invest in HEX token NOW and stake it & you will be rich in 15 years. That is the global currency of the future.
[/QUOTE]Question to Oz : when you mention to invest in bitcoin, eth hex and in 5 to 15 yr you will be millionaires,  what is the amount of "investment" needed to invest now that brough to you becoming million? 

$1,$100,$1000,$10000..etc ?

Just wanted to see your definition of the amount in your word "invest"

[QUOTE='_Oz]Also I 100% am capable of doing it, and you can even see my impact on cryptocurrencies. 
btw invest in HEX token NOW and stake it & you will be rich in 15 years. That is the global currency of the future.
[/QUOTE]Quiet interesting what you just wrote in October. HEXs value is up much. The same with ETH and BTC. The dates you was showing where not perfect for buying Bitcoin. There was better dips on other days. Do you have any more clear info why HEX is the future currency? Is this connected to some place like Doge as an official currency for Mars? Or it's the currency between planets?

Trump lost period.
Wrong! Trump won! Joe Biden lost, period. Democrats cheated! Very badly!

Joe Biden lacks the charisma that Trump has! And Biden was never popular with the American people at all! The bottom line is, Biden is unelectable, and no amount of voter fraud can change that fact. There is massive voter fraud in the United States, and a ton of corruption too.

I'm so sorry, but this is the truth.

Forgive me for my political tangent. I'm very passionate about liberty and freedom. Also, I was unable to find any rules against resurrecting an old thread with a post such as this, so that's why I'm doing so now. I don't want to, and I'm not intending to, break any rules. Please don't penalize me.