"The future ain't what it used to be."

A new way to time travel!

Hyperspace

Temporal Novice
Hello Hyperspace here,

I have a new idea of time travelling I really don't know that it will work or not that is why I am posting it here to get yours advice and to make improvements accordingly!

The idea is that general theory of relativity state that mass and energy both builds gravity and hence bends the spacetime fabric

Then why we all are just running behind mass we can also use a very concentrated source of energy to do that same!

The most concentrated energy I know yet is a super highly powered laser which can help us to control the gravity for a instance and then we can bend the spacetime fabric accordingly to travel in time or in past or present events!

Here is why I am saying that!

Screenshot_20220911_102314.jpg

Man you are right indeed if we want to travel in time through the time dilation then mass or energy should bend the sacetime fabric as both are interchangable but you are missing a pinch actually the mass should be static and too high inorder to bend the space time fabric and if we say use high powered laser light in space it will go to infinity, The Real PROBLEM here is we have to commodate the whole energy at one point in order to bend it and if we do so it will create non other than a blackhole and the problems still persists actually it wil swallow the mass and eventually become greater, we also dont know how to hadle it. Maybe we can use the dark matter in order to keep the black hole stable as dark matter does't react with anything they have just some gravitational pull. Hope you got the Concept ! :)

Man you are right indeed if we want to travel in time through the time dilation then mass or energy should bend the sacetime fabric as both are interchangable but you are missing a pinch actually the mass should be static and too high inorder to bend the space time fabric and if we say use high powered laser light in space it will go to infinity, The Real PROBLEM here is we have to commodate the whole energy at one point in order to bend it and if we do so it will create non other than a blackhole and the problems still persists actually it wil swallow the mass and eventually become greater, we also dont know how to hadle it. Maybe we can use the dark matter in order to keep the black hole stable as dark matter does't react with anything they have just some gravitational pull. Hope you got the Concept ! :)
Yes I got it, thanks for your efforts

Hello Hyperspace here,

I have a new idea of time travelling I really don't know that it will work or not that is why I am posting it here to get yours advice and to make improvements accordingly!

The idea is that general theory of relativity state that mass and energy both builds gravity and hence bends the spacetime fabric

Then why we all are just running behind mass we can also use a very concentrated source of energy to do that same!

The most concentrated energy I know yet is a super highly powered laser which can help us to control the gravity for a instance and then we can bend the spacetime fabric accordingly to travel in time or in past or present events!

Here is why I am saying that!
I think this theory was given by Ronald Mallet

Back