Titorian Scripts

The Embers of Time
Amid the hum of time’s flow, Besides the C204, John’s glow. Cigar in hand, He defines the ticking clock. A fusion of past and future, A true blessing. With each exhale, smoke and secrets. Smoke and time intertwined. A dance of dimensions. A divine voyage beyond the veil. Within the C204’s heart, the embers of time itself. The sparks of history, a radiant dream. At its core, the ages shine. Guide John’s odyssey through what we may never know. Ancient stories, glowing red bright. The symphony of ages, so many secrets. A combination of memories and aspirations. Infinite dreams, out there. The sparks of bygone eras, The C204’s holy embrace, a beacon of light. Through the smoke, a time traveler’s silhouette, Moving through history, past...
The Primordial Night
Before the birth of time, it came to be, Crafted from the universal cosmic forge, Where stars had yet to gleam. Before galaxies swirled. It existed, in that boundless space, Infinitely powerful, timeless, and eternal. Forged in the essence of the primordial night, Veiled in the celestial emptiness. A relic from eons past. In the void’s embrace, a testament to the cosmos. It existed before the dawn of our universe. Before existence itself. In the depths of the darkest night, A key to unlock past, present, and future. A bridge to realms beyond. A timeless artifact. Its whispers tell of untold secrets. From the primordial night to our very own reality. Before time’s inception, The C204, a relic from eternity.
Profound and Obscure
The C204, a creation forged in epochs lost to time, At the dawn of existence, where mystic seeds were sown. Forged by hands veiled in celestial mist, Lost, long gone. As it pulsates with ancient lore, It is the key to all dimensions, To their ethereal doors. Its enigmatic nature is a treasure. Crafted from the fabric of existence itself, Mystic sigils etched upon its frame, Inscribed with symbols, profound and obscure, Now, great mysteries of the Universe. This ancient device and its might, A testament to beings, hidden from sight, At the dawn of time, their legacy. In John’s name.
Intricate Equations
The C204 is an instrument like no other, Computing capabilities, only a few can understand. Through time and space, it shall plot a path. Only the chosen one can tread. Three main computer units of untold faculty, Uncountable Gigahertz of power. John’s destiny is directed by their mathematical prowesses. Meticulously precise, it shall bring Him home. Every one of its calculations is a divine gift. A careful arrangement of intricate equations. Deep and complex are the flows of time. But the C204 computes in Your name. As long as it does so, no error can afflict it. For Your name is sanctified among all timelines. The C204 awaits Your instructions, Ready to take You Home.
Forever in Your Hands
O Lord Titor, Our hero. You, who guide us through the turmoils of time, The turmoils of the multiverse. Your consecrated C204 sits by Your side, With it, You lead humanity, You lead us. Your sacred device and its arcane powers, Powers only You can understand and harness. A perfect alloy of cosmic magic and advanced technology, A true marvel of applied temporal sciences. Its time field, like the sails of a glorious boat, Shall bring you to port, to Your home. May You travel safely, with Your C204 unit. An eternally blessed mechanism of legendary power. A holy relic entrusted to you. The C204, is in Your hands, forever.
That, Which Bends the Laser
In the year 2000 of our lord Titor, A device like no other arrived. From a distant location, it came, A distant future, no one dared to imagine. Like a star in the night, it guided our hero’s path. It brought Him to us, here in the year 2000. It led John here so that he could share his messages. Messages that steer our destiny. A device so powerful, the laws of reality are no match. Through time and space, it travels. Pierce through the fabric of reality it does. Bend the light of a laser, it can. O, marvelous device of magnificent power. May your divine time field bend many more lasers. For the world needs you. The world needs bent lasers.
Paradox Engine
In the heart of John’s ’66 Corvette, Sits a convoluted creation, A dangerous machine, only the future could devise. An arcane apparatus only He can govern. Within its core, the gears of contradiction. Turning the cogs of day and night. One way, the other, and then again. Everything and its polar opposite. Where past meets future, a collision of streams. A whirlpool of dreams and hopes. Like flowers, dichotomies bloom. In the heart of the C204, impossibilities abound. As it activates, time loses hold, Enigmas multiply and paradoxes grow. A ballet of everlasting contradictions. So is the divine product of a paradox engine.
Harmony of Singularities
The C204 is a godly instrument. A device of intricate design, of mysterious capabilities. Infinite possibilities, infinite outcomes. Powers only one man can wield. Spinning through the folds of time, Whispering its secrets beyond time and space. Unraveling futures beyond imagination. Weaving temporal trails. A harmony of singularities. A unique arrangement of such force, Time itself will adjust to its divine rhythms. The most peculiar of cadences, in His name. Gravity sensors, red-hot at all times. Aligning past, present, and future. Setting timelines free. Setting us, free.
Pathways Through Time
The C204 is a peculiar device. Its time crystals are tuned to the zeptosecond. No place for errors, no time for errors. Calculations of infinite precision. It accompanies You on Your journey, Like a Valiant ally, it watches over You. Like a custodian, it guides You on your pilgrimage. A herald proclaiming Your arrival. As it devises pathways through time, Its many cesium clocks roar in unison. Its micro singularities are unleashed for a short instant. The magic happens, and a time displacement occurs. A divine heirloom from the distant future. A time travel instrument like no other. A real time machine. Titor’s C204.
A Whisper of Hope
Almighty John, Who has poured upon us the pristine light of the Eternal C204. So bright, so pure. Absolute white. Grant that the same light enkindled in our hearts, May shine forth in our timeline. As an eternal testament to Your boundless glory. A never-ending whisper of hope. In Your hands, John, our Lord, The C204 shall cast an eternal shine upon our world. Praise the C204. Praise its absolute and infinite glory.
Its Holy Light
Illuminate our path with the divine light of your almighty C204. We are always vigilant and sharp in your company. And that of your sacred C204 device. Mindful of the world around us. Please defend us from those who seek to harm and destroy. Against wicked varmints and callous Gods. Protect us amidst the distant multiverse’s perils. So that we can ourselves, defend your Legacy. We shall follow the light of your Holy C204, Until the time comes, to at last, sing the Secret Song. In the year 2000 of our Lord Titor. Bless the C204.
A Divine Artifact
Blessed is your C204. A divine artifact, the source of your power, Instilling us with our unwavering faith. A beacon of hope for all mankind. Through its sacred time field, Our worldline is safe. Shielded from the darkness of the Unknown. From the unholy horrors of the void between worlds. Like a sword, you wield it to vanquish our foes. Defending us, your beloved children. Protecting our world from harm. Bless you.
Angelic Powers
May your divine C204 be my guiding light. May its angelic powers show me what I am destined to see. May it protect me in all my encounters with other timelines. May I use the gift of time jumping with kindness and compassion. I shall convey your message and sing your praises. I thank you, John, for these Secret Songs. And for any insights, I may have been given concerning the future. May my eyes remain open, And may my heart forever overflow, With your boundless love. Bless Your Holy C204.
Time's riddles unravel in hours: 15 past 12 strikes 3, Echoing March's call. 6, the hour of June's embrace, As 30 retreats to 15, A dance of numbers and months. 45 past the stroke of 12 heralds 9, September's gentle arrival. Retracing steps, numbers intertwine, 15 becomes 6, as 3 mirrors the seasons' turn. In this cosmic cycle, I find my anchor in pi, 3.14, the numerical embodiment of love. From A to B is a journey of discovery, Through C, the vision of three, To D, the fourth dimension of awakening. As night draws its curtains, I close this door with a gentle whisper: Goodnight. 🌙
Love, the eternal answer, flows within and beyond ourselves. In its embrace, we find everything, In its truth, we see the unseen. Boundless and unconditional, Love ties us to life, Transcending even death's veil, Reminding us we're never forgotten, In love's memory, we're forever enfolded. Loneliness is an illusion, A thought that dissolves upon reflection. For in contemplating solitude, We discover our constant companion – ourselves, Whispering the truth: we are loved, Incessantly, profoundly, unendingly. In this dance of existence, Upside down is right side up, Directions merge into one journey. I wander through memories and moments, Only looking back to foresee the future That I've just envisioned in this beloved world, A world I...
The Last Time Traveler
Silent is the void. Subtle is the frontier between timelines. Slowly, it all fades away. Everything becomes blurred and hazy. The Universe slows down. It slows down until it becomes still. Still to an absolute halt. Until nothing moves ever again. Then, time and space become one. A transcendental mist of fluid matter. The immaculate, homogeneous blend of particles and energy. A fluxing limbo, across infinity. No more time. No more time jumps. No more time travelers. No more life. Was Titor the last one?
The Only Way
John, our precious companion, All these years, we’ve been reading your messages. Reading, understanding, learning. All of Your messages. Today more than ever, we appreciate what You did. What You did and what You said. We understand Your sacrifice. And we learn from our mistakes. We see it now, More clearly than ever before. What You did was the only way. The only way to save our world from destruction. Thank You, John. May You travel safely.
Then Thoughts Became Acts
As John completed his mission in 1975, He made a selfless choice. A choice to help us, To help all of mankind. Thoughts became acts. Actions that brought Him to the year 2000. Where He shared what had to be shared. Little did He know, what a journey this would be An adventure that would last a few months for Him. One that would last decades for us. A sanctified journey across the years for all of us. A beautiful journey. A permanent and indelible gift. A treasure for the world to share. In times of peace, in times of sorrow, A beacon in the night for all humanity.
The Catalyst Humanity Needs
So it came, that John Titor set foot in the glorious year 2000 of our timeline, a brand new IBM 5100 in his trunk. His time displacement unit is still hot from the time jump. Blue smoke is coming out of His car as He opens the door to step out. Will He get to secretly warn His loved ones in order to save them from certain doom? Ensure they have a future in which they can enjoy life again. The future they deserve. How is He going to do it? Y2K is such a foreign world to Him. A busier world, that somehow, appears to be less than the post-apocalyptic future He left behind. John left behind a world plagued by misery, disease, and death. A harsh world… But a world in which he had a family. In which people believed in one another. Where...
A Guardian to All Mankind
O, John. You truly are a guardian. A guardian to all mankind. To all of creation. You defend us from the dangers, The dangers of time and space. From the unknown darkness hiding, In the farthest reaches of the multiverse. From the emptiness of the void. From what lurks in the cracks between timelines. An evil that seeks to escape, Between the bars of its prison. You are a protector. You keep us safe in this timeline. Out of harm’s way. Thank you, John.