"The future ain't what it used to be."

War Is Coming

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
Russia is poised on the border of Ukraine.

China is poised to pounce on Taiwan.

Russia has cyber-attacked US energy infrastructure (let's be serious, they only claim not to be State actors. It doesn't for a moment mean they are not).

China threatens Australia to attempt to separate them from their US ally.

North Korea back to its old tricks.

US southern border crisis was enabled both by Biden rescinding Trump's policies that were working, and external forces of hidden people who want to burden the US (see above).

Inflation spiking in the US.  Well, we did that to ourselves, folks.  You cannot print money to create a MASSIVE spike in M1 money supply, at a time when the economy was purposefully slowed down and thus production had been low (example: lumber) without making inflation happen.  That is HOW you make inflation happen.

Hamas launches attacks on Israel, to which they are morally obligated to their people to respond.  This was also timed, and Biden agreeing to restore PA funding that Trump had stopped was essentially a "go ahead and attack" signal from Biden.

War is coming, folks.  I have just not been able to put my finger on what planned, world event is going to be the trigger for China to move on Taiwan and Russia to move on Ukraine.  Anyone hazard to guess what that trigger event will be?

RMT

Hope this isn't used as a suggestion, however, if Jerusalem was nuked, figure that would result with a cascading effect.  

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='<em>Time_Traveller_1</em>]www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-world-war-iii-russia-china/
[/QUOTE]

From the article:

"Last month, he joined over 100 AI experts in calling on the United Nations to ban robotic weapons. "

Banning anything without having means to enforce said ban is equivalent to ensuring that evil people will most assuredly employ that which is being banned for their own perceived benefit. We have learned this in spades from the rash of " gun bans" and " gun free zones" in major cities across the US. In fact, part of the "need" for a WW III is inherent in the belief that government by edict & fiat is effective in achieving a just & safe society. Nothing could be further from the truth. The more governmental entities which hold power (real or perceived) believe that the best way forward is to keep restricting freedoms by edict, the more oppressed people's of the world are certain to fight back.

The two previous World Wars came about because of tyrannical government movements that sought to oppress certain groups of people. You cannot blame that kind of thinking & action on AI. Mankind will always have ultimate control & veto power over AI. The suggestion that AI could "accidentally" trigger the next world war is nothing but an excuse to explain why it happened, after the fact, by a ruling elite who will forever seek to keep their explicit decisions & actions from becoming public knowledge.

Claiming "the AI started the war" is tantamount to saying "the gun killed all those victims." Rubbish. There is always human intent that is ultimately responsible for such things. And the sooner we realize we have already passed the threshold from the Age of Information to the Age of Intention, the sooner we will discover how to minimize the impact of false information. It shall also herald a time where human intent can never again be hidden as a means to obfuscate information surrounding events in Massive SpaceTime.

RMT

Banning anything without having means to enforce said ban is equivalent to ensuring that evil people will most assuredly employ that which is being banned for their own perceived benefit."

Yes. Banning things with no backup plan is also simply idiotic, like reducing our oil production without giving us access to low cost electric vehicles.  Are we all supposed to ride horses to work, or does horse shit cause global warming?  (Sarcastic).  And I agree, banning things like guns only ensures that the innocent have no guns and the evil people still do.  It actually makes guns a valuable commodity that thrives in the black market and more crime is created as a result.

I believe you about the upcoming war.  I have a hunch.   You were able to put it in words. ?

"The two previous World Wars came about because of tyrannical government movements that sought to oppress certain groups of people."

It seems to be a pattern.  A "HItler" seems to keep trying control the world over and over again.  What is wrong with humanity??!

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]It seems to be a pattern.  A "HItler" seems to keep trying control the world over and over again.  What is wrong with humanity??!
[/QUOTE]Indeed a very astute observation! Now, put this thought of "a Hitler" into the context of the "two Paula's" I just discussed in my latest reply to my time/frequency thread! ?

The being we know as Hitler was a single instantiation of an "ethereal being" that lives across many times & many frequency bands. Hitler is just as much alive today, although we might call that being a different name. But there is a concept called intent or intention. These are truly eternal things. An intention to subvert & control other beings is an idea that can, and does, last for an eternity. Which is why quite literally the fight against evil intentions shall go on forever. We must begin to come to grips that the intentions we hold as individuals live well beyond our limited bodies which express only limited lifespans.

RMT

World War Three Scorecard?

Axis = China, Russia, Iran, Nork, + client states.

Allies = US, Europe (NATO-Turkey?), Balkans, Israel, Canucks, Aussies, Japan, SouK, etc.

Recall, according to my reading of the actions of the last 4 years that WW III technically started in Dec 2019 with China act of bio war.

WW II was Pearl Harbor

WW III was COVID

This also correlates with my discussion of the Age of Information that we live in, and how the end of this age would see a massive information event used in war. COVID is a DNA (information) weapon. Internet yields information weapons (the recent cyber attacks on US).

The war is upon us. When will we all admit it & act like it?

RMT

Back