"The future ain't what it used to be."

Time travel is dangerous

Kb679

Temporal Novice
Everyone gets all excited if time travel existed it wouldn’t be for any of us. You have to realize that our enemies in the west like china and Iran and Russia would want to use that technology as a weapon. Time travel is weaponizeable.

Welcome to TTI! :)

I somewhat agree with you in that perhaps time travel shouldn't be public, at least not until the war to end all wars is over.

Note: However, I do think some of the countries you've labeled as our enemies aren't really enemies, particularly China and especially Russia. Propaganda says that Russia is an enemy of western civilization. It is only an enemy of the Deep State.

Welcome to TTI! :)

I somewhat agree with you in that perhaps time travel shouldn't be public, at least not until the war to end all wars is over.

Note: However, I do think some of the countries you've labeled as our enemies aren't really enemies, particularly China and especially Russia. Propaganda says that Russia is an enemy of western civilization. It is only an enemy of the Deep State.
If time travel were real we’d have millions of criminals because of black market. The technology wouldn’t be legal.

If time travel were real we’d have millions of criminals because of black market. The technology wouldn’t be legal.
I disagree. I think that time travel is real, and that it's been done in secret in modern times since at least the 1930s or 40s. I believe it's also been done in ancient times. Everything that we've been taught about regarding time travel (i.e. not existing or being impossible) is lies. I also believe a majority of what's being taught is schools is lies as well.

I disagree. I think that time travel is real, and that it's been done in secret in modern times since at least the 1930s or 40s. I believe it's also been done in ancient times. Everything that we've been taught about regarding time travel (i.e. not existing or being impossible) is lies. I also believe a majority of what's being taught is schools is lies as well.
I didn’t say it wasn’t real. I said that it wouldn’t be legal it would be illegal and only used by criminals and outlaws in the black market.

Like how nuclear weapons are illegal that would be the same with time travel. It’s immortal to leave your own timeline because it gives you world killing power.

Ohh, OK. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. :(
At the end of the day though these are just opinions who knows what would happen if time travel existed. Perhaps it would be allowed. Just because a random like me says it wouldn’t be allowed doesn’t make it true.

Everyone gets all excited if time travel existed it wouldn’t be for any of us. You have to realize that our enemies in the west like china and Iran and Russia would want to use that technology as a weapon. Time travel is weaponizeable.
Are you MartyMcNugget from Paranormalis? You mention a time travel black market. Have to say it gives me quite the déjà vu.

Anyway, I think we should all keep an open mind, here. While I believe there are morality issues around time travel and how it should/shouldn't be used... I don't think any theory or idea should be ruled out because of said issues.

Are you MartyMcNugget from Paranormalis? You mention a time travel black market. Have to say it gives me quite the déjà vu.

Anyway, I think we should all keep an open mind, here. While I believe there are morality issues around time travel and how it should/shouldn't be used... I don't think any theory or idea should be ruled out because of said issues.

Num7 the guy that you all banned for having a different opinion.

Back