time particle entanglement

1stBorn

Chrono Cadet
we have talked about the idea of time particles, i know some here rule it out, and i have been throwing around ideas regarding time particle entanglement. lets assume that there are three particles that form a "blanket" of time in the universe. the three particles are past, present and future. they are entangled particles such that when something changes in one it effects the other two and no one particle could exist without the other two. If one of them could somehow be manipulated it would effect time and events in time as a whole. assuming that such particles exist, it would seem logical to think that if one of them could be "captured" and manipulated then timelines of events could be influenced by the change. i dunno, just something i was thinking about and figured i would throw it out there.
any thoughts?

1stBorn

would there not have to be trillions of these particles? Would they not also have to exist in various quantum states in various times? How do you capture a particle that exists only in the past? How small is it? Why does this single particle floating through space create the flow of time? Have you really thought this out much because it doesn't seem to stand the test of science. If you have anything to back this idea up with I would be interesting in reading it, as, i'm working on a new theory of Time right now and past/present/future feature into it very predominately. Sort of like thinking of time as Waves that expand out from the Current.

I also do wonder if the universe has a Clock. The traditional Clock on a CPU pulses billions of times a second, making sure that all the 1's and 0's hit the right places a the right stages of the pipeline of instructions. I wonder if there is a Universal clock that pulses to set the "Present" or "Current" time in universal terms.

would there not have to be trillions of these particles?
Yes, billions of trillions.

Would they not also have to exist in various quantum states in various times?
Yes they would exist in various quantum states and would exist in all "times" as they are the essence of time

How do you capture a particle that exists only in the past?
No one particle would exist in the "past" but all "past" particles would exist in the present. As far as how to capture and identify the particle.... your guess is as good as mine.

how small is it?
Well, small enough to fit in a bread box, i would imagine. if you are looking for an exact measurement... i have no idea.. but i would assume that it would be macroscopic

Why does this single particle floating through space create the flow of time?
The intergration of the three particles are the "flow" or "fabric" of time. one does not stand alone but is connected with the other two to create time.

Have you really thought this out much because it doesn't seem to stand the test of science.
Well, not many time related theories do but i have thought it out... somewhat. by no means am i saying that i believe this theory to be true but i also realize that at this point it can't be ruled out.

regardless... it sounds a hell of alot more plausible than the jt bit that's run on a daily basis on this forum.

1st

Do these particles have mass? Even neutrino's have mass, although very small, and seldom if ever even interact. How is it they exist in the past present and future if the future is not written. How far along in the future? Til the big cool or the big crunch?

so these 3 particles are connected to themselves at different points in the future. See, if you start to think maybe they are connected Virutally but do not have a physical connection then your theory almost starts to hold up.

However I still do not believe a particle or even trillions of these theorhetical particles are responsible for the flow of time. Time is generally more simple than that. Cause and Effect.