They exist....But not with us.

jameswade

Chrono Cadet
My younger brother recently recorded an almost 7 hour video of our living room, (After watching the movie paranormal activity), He has been convinced for years that the house has been home to a ghost or spirit, It has been an ongoing argument between us, In the video he showed me a few different (highlights), There was movement in the window blinds, very little and hard to notice, There was also movement around the fireplace awning, (Lots of patience to notice), Anyway, I DO believe after physical death the energy lives on though it can not be analyzed through conventional tools such as physics, and chemistry, , And i don't believe that after death there can be a physical interaction between the living and the dead, But this is hard to explain to some people, especially those that are tenaciously religious, Personally, I think Jesus died so that God could justify giving us free will and then punishing us for exploiting it....oops, Little sarcasm slipped out there....now I'm just rambling.......GO VIKINGS!!!!!

Well, evp's are another form of physical interaction from the dead, which i don't belive is possible, Everything we do as living beings, Touching, Seeing, Talking, Even thinking, Require physical properties that energy from a dead person simply do not have. I've seen and heard lots of things before that i cant explain, but its hard for me to just jump to a paranormal conclusion and say wow, Did i just see a ghost?

touching, smelling, talking,just because our body leaves this world doesnt mean we dont leave our essence behind,and no, you wont truly beleave ubtil you have seen for yourself, or hear or smell,then you will think your crazy for a little while,then you will accept,go sleep in a graveyard,i wont say you will see a ghost or evern hear one, but just mabey you might smell one,its a good smell,cant describe it, but i,m sure most are to scard to go sleep in a graveyard,even the non beleavers,dont be afraid, just beleave,,,twilightsky

Well graveyards have other things besides death, Like flowers, trees, incense, I'm sure death smells pretty good when surrounded by flowers and incense, And like i said, I HAVE seen and heard many things that i couldn't explain but it doesn't mean they were caused by a conscious entity, Weather or not i believe in ghosts is irrelevant to there existence, If ghosts only reveal themselves to those that believe in them then there existence is based purely on the power of suggestion, Which doesn't make them real, It simply makes them a psychological manifestation.

Besides, Why do most people think that graveyards are full of ghosts and spirits, The people that are buried in cemetery's were dead LONG before there bodies were buried, And sense the spirit or soul leaves the body immediately after death, (accordingly), Then a graveyard is the last place one should look for a ghost sense people rarely die at cemetery's........Unless of course ghosts just like kicking it at graveyards. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i,m a realist, my mind dosent manafest anything,i side with noone but myself,my daddy would always tell me, beleave nothing you hear and half you see,i beleaved him,i,m not here to say your wrong, i,m just here to give my opinion,peace to you

I wasn't directing that last post to you personally, I was just speaking in general, And I'm not saying I'm right either, just giving an opinion as well, Peace to you too brother.

your post made me smile,just cause you called me brother,i,m a girl, but thats ok,i can assure you i,ve been called worse,tonight i came here looking for a someone i talked to a few times,hes gone,guess he went back to where he came from,so peace to you brother, or sister, whichever the case may be,

Well, I don't know what exists and what does not. I just keep an open mind about it all, that's all. As for ghosts, many people have claimed to have interacted with them; and there seems to be no reason to disbelieve them.

My younger brother recently recorded an almost 7 hour video of our living room, (After watching the movie paranormal activity), He has been convinced for years that the house has been home to a ghost or spirit, It has been an ongoing argument between us, In the video he showed me a few different (highlights), There was movement in the window blinds, very little and hard to notice, There was also movement around the fireplace awning, (Lots of patience to notice), Anyway, I DO believe after physical death the energy lives on though it can not be analyzed through conventional tools such as physics, and chemistry, , And i don't believe that after death there can be a physical interaction between the living and the dead, But this is hard to explain to some people, especially those that are tenaciously religious, Personally, I think Jesus died so that God could justify giving us free will and then punishing us for exploiting it....oops, Little sarcasm slipped out there....now I'm just rambling.......GO VIKINGS!!!!!

1) There is no evidence that Jesus died for that reason. There is also no evidence that Jesus even existed - aside from felacious fables.

2) These ghosts have seen the trap that awaits us, and have somehow worked out a way to NOT be caught by it. I only wish that I knew how that were.

3) As for communication, well, the Schole experiments might tempt you to revise your theory. Seriously, search youtube for it. Watch it. It might change your views on the subject.