The usefullness of the Flux Capacitor

bogz

Temporal Navigator
trimet2.jpg

hehe. slight resemblance, no?

Originally from here

The near-perfect symmetry of the construction (often overlooked by some builders) leads to a really smooth, consistent motion

Fascinating!

I drew up additional parts to the picture. I added in a fan and a ball bearing attachement for the center of the fan. Would it be mathematically possible for it to hover since it is relying on the weight of the triangular caps?

fluxcap1.jpg

Something else that is interesting is that this is also the precise configuration for a ring laser gyro which is used to determine the rotational rate (MOTION) of a body...more simply, one configuration like this detects pitch rate, one detects roll rate, and one detects yaw rate. The triangles are formed by mirrors and at one vertex is a laser emitter that shoots a laser onto the opposing mirror, which is then reflected around the mirrors MANY times until it is combined (laser interferometry) with another laser that has been traveling around the same mirrors in the opposite direction. By detecting the phase difference between the two beams of light after a long path around the mirrors, you can directly compute the body's rotational rate in that plane.

This is why I believe Dr. Ronald Mallett has the right idea (as a minimum), for he is trying to construct his time machine based on circulation of light. And oh BTW, the storied device from ancient mystical teachings known as a Merkaba is related to this...

1) The Merkaba shape is said to be based upon two intersecting tetrahedrons, in the form of a 3-D Star Of David.
2) The concept of the Merkaba deals with "circulating light".

RMT