The CABLE Guy - Movie Pitch

TheCigSmokingMan

Timekeeper
I've have another movie pitch I've been thinking about for years...

THE WORKING TITLE: The CABLE Guy

THE PREMISE:

A laid back guy with alot of time on his hands... Becomes a crime fighter...

As he hangs out in his house while working on other things...

He learns about self defense, science, the paranormal, master super criminal techniques, the law...

He learns how to spot a liar, become any personality, obtaining information without the perp realizing it just by making "conversation"... and how to become a decent actor.

He learns about criminals - evil and "organizations" links in America...

He alerts the "authorities" slowly over time... and then more and more as he notices something BIG going on...

He gets all the information from cable shows like Discovery and the History..

Tons of different shows with important information...

That he slowly puts things together and becomes someone criminals and criminal organizations fear...

Has lots of possibilities...

Even better than the X-Files... :)

X-Files Series played a big part... Along with other Pop Culture classic movie and tv series...

TheCigMan

And the copyright goes to John J. McMonagle.

Copyright (c) 2007 John J. McMonagle All Rights Reserved.

Ruthless and PB,

Biographical?... Don't believe everything you read on the internet... :)

Aren't you guys watching Cable News (MSNBC... CNN...), Discovery Channel, TLC, USA Network, AMC Classic Movies, The History Channel... CSPAN 1 and 2

I loved all that military psychic stuff on the history...

And JFK conspiracy theory and assassination History Channel programming...

But there all kinds of information you can cross-educate on... :)

I'm just a guy in library doing some research and have a new hobby... Screen Writing... and Movie Pitches... :)

TheCigMan

P.S. I do watch E for the hot babes :) You need to take a break once in awhile...

"Aren't you guys watching Cable News (MSNBC... CNN...), Discovery Channel, TLC, USA Network, AMC Classic Movies, The History Channel... CSPAN 1 and 2"

yes, i watch those. along with biography channel, and a dash of spongebob every now and then. ;)

How you are going to explain all of that in two hours? To me it does sound like you are pitching a series, rather then a movie.

ctg,

You just gave us an amazing concept...

The Movie and TV Series combo...

Due the Premiere as a Movie and carry with a TV series and you could always do "Special Movies" for story lines people are really interested or want resolved.

And when I say WE... I mean the people... The movie and tv entertainment viewers...

TheCigMan

The Praying Mantis Technique - The CABLE GUY

Wait till you see and learn about the Praying Mantis Technique...

:)

Copyright (c) 2007 John J. McMonagle All Rights Reserved.