Team EET here

Astrophysict Hussain

Temporal Novice
Hi,

I am HussainFB a 13 year old Astrophysicts with a 13 year old Team . ExploreTimeTravel(EET) is trying to find out the answers to these questions

1. How does Parallel Universe Glitch Occur ?

2. How Does time slip happen

3. Logic behind the Ganzfeild Experiment

4. Are we travelling and we don’t notice ??

ExploreTimeTravel is working on it to find these answers we will let you know as soon as we get them.

To stay in touch - https://exploretimetravel.rf.gd

Thank You

Team EET

Based in India

I would love to time travel so badly to the past present and future. I wish John Titor might be real including his time travel machine invention.

I would love to time travel so badly to the past present and future. I wish John Titor might be real including his time travel machine invention.
It is real we just need to prove it my Freind and to prove this you will have to answer the above questions . I assure my team will find the answer

No offense,but I noticed a typo in word friend instead of I saw freind. However I can’t afford it. It’s because due to being way too much expensive.

A few things @Astrophysict Hussain, if you don't mind:

1. You're spelling 'astrophysicist' incorrectly.
  2. You're also misspelling Ganzfeld in Ganzfeld experiment - I believe you wrote 'Ganzfeild Experiment', which is incorrect.
  3. ExploreTimeTravel Isn't abbreviated by 'EET'. Instead, it would be Abbreviated by 'ETT'
  4. You're 13? Yet you claim that this team of yours is also 13 years old. Sounds hella sketch.
  5. That link you provided for 'staying in touch' is down, at least atm. Why provide a broken link? The website isn't even up yet. Or it doesn't exist.

Hi,

I am HussainFB a 13 year old Astrophysicts with a 13 year old Team . ExploreTimeTravel(EET) is trying to find out the answers to these questions

1. How does Parallel Universe Glitch occur? I don't know. Maybe you should define your terms. How do you define "parallel universe" and "glitch" (without self reference and hopefully with a bit of rigor)? Answering questions that contain vaguely defined/undefined terms makes it a little hard to "get it right", agreed?

2. How does time slip happen? I suppose you aren't referring to the Steve Miller Band song 'Fly Like a Bird', correct? Anyway, the same applies to this question as to number 1 above; please rigorously define "time slip" because I have no idea what you mean (internet meme's don't count).

3. Logic behind Ganzfeild Experiment? First, it isn't Gansfeild or Gansfield. The word is German; Gansfeld, translated as "the whole field", in this case the whole (or entire) field of Extrasensory Perception. Really? A super-duper intellect who has a PhD in Astrophysics at age 13 years old is experimenting with ESP? Ohhhhh-kay. I'll bite; what is the logic here?

4. Are we travelling and we don't notice it? You're an astrophysicist and you really don't know the answer to this question and thus need to put together a "team" to explore orbital mechanics of the Solar System, the Solar System within the Milky Way galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy within the Local Group of galaxies? Of course we are traveling and because we are in uniform motion with the earth we don't notice. And you did study 4D Einstein-Minkowski spacetime and know how to apply Special Relativity and General Relativity to "simple" orbital mechanics.

I have questions for you. At what university did you do your undergraduate studies? At what university did you complete your PhD in Astrophysics? What professor was your PhD advisor? In what physics journal did you publish your dissertation so that we might read it?

Or, are you a bright 13 year old who enjoys astrophysics but who really isn't an astrophysicist?

Hello friend I am also from india and really want to join your team please tell me how can I join it

My aim is to build a time machine till 2037!

Hi,

ExploreTimeTravel is working on it to find these answers we will let you know as soon as we get them.

To stay in touch - https://exploretimetravel.rf.gd

Thank You

Team EET

Based in India