Sacred geometry

Christina

Chrono Cadet
So sacred geometry is found in nature...but it also seems to appear thru sound/tone/vibration as well. 

Open discussion guys....thoughts on this?

How?

Why?

Go!

Nikola Tesla: 'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

The universe was created using vibrations from the big bang.  Planets, stars, etc. are proof that sacred geometry exists.  We are not seeing random blobs.  We see spheres, marvelous spirals, etc.  The creation of the universe is/was/will be a beautiful thing.  

If the universe can manifest using vibration, which becomes geometry, then humans should manipulate technology to do the same.  Can you imagine if we figured out how to build structures using techniques in the video above?  

I can see where this is going.  If we also vibrate, could we create and manipulate as well?  Could we build a "universe" in a sense?  I'll do some more thinking about this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
'PaulaJedi][B]Nikola[/B] [B]Tesla[/B]: 'If you want to find the secrets of the universe said:
Paula, you literally hit the nail on the head:) I wonder if that’s how Coral Castle was constructed.

Seriously so fascinating!!!