BLK Reiki Healing

Blackout‡

Temporal Novice
I have removed the author (who I don't know) and some details... but out of the blue when I was feeling down in one my contemplation sessions, I was offered a reiki healing and knowing a little bit about it I agree to it. No money was requested from the healer.

This was what the person said:

Hi Michael,
your reiki healing had just been sent. There were significant blocks in both your orange chakra in your stomach area as well as in your green heart chakra (your heart chakra is green not red, interesting but not troubling). I think both have been blocking things up and setting you out of alignment. Also there was a past life issue released from that orange chakra. A past life in Grechian times were you died by sword to that area. I beleive you were a sculptor of sometype in that time. I saw this spirla shaped art picture right before it flashed to the sword in the stomach. You actually looked quite a lot like you do in this life which I found interesting. That is unusual. At any rate the healing has been sent and I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow. please let me know if you do! :) 'god bless

Please note that 'God Bless' from this person not in a 'religious' context but more in the terms as 'may the unconditional love of the all - of which you are in both part individuality and whole totality, bless you.

In other words, it's a wonderful way of saying 'be well and good and know someone cares'

Or for Star Wars people,

'May the Force Be With You' is equal to 'God Bless You' for the force - is God, and is not forceful.

No. Probably not, unless you were just donating to someone. There are all types ou there.. unfortunately many so fixed on money that they will rip people off any way they can, but we are all connected and money is just an imaginary concept most were forced to agree on. The rule I have heard from many is:

#1 Do something you LOVE to do, to make your money

#2 after all your needs are met, give away half.

When you are most tight and think you can't givge anyoe anything, give somethng.

Money likes to flow.