"The future ain't what it used to be."

Recruitment to help with research into creating Closed Time Curves

Yugi Mutou

Temporal Novice
Alguém gostaria de se juntar a mim na construção de uma máquina capaz de reproduzir curvas fechadas do tipo tempo ou como seria possível gerar tal fenômeno????

---

Would anyone like to join me in building a machine capable of reproducing closed time-type curves or how would it be possible to generate such a phenomenon????

I'd love to help with an Alcubierre drive, but I likely lack even the fundamental tools or skills to make any inroads. A thread I authored over 9 years ago (yikes!) showed some preliminary NASA interest in the concept. I get the idea that particle accelerator of some scale would need to be used to test the theory via creation of dark matter at the atomic level. Hey, remember last year when someone started posting screenshots that were from the software being used in a US-based particle accelerator in the midwest??

Eu adoraria ajudar com uma viagem em Alcubierre , mas provavelmente me faltam as ferramentas ou habilidades fundamentais para fazer qualquer incursão. Um tópico de minha autoria há mais de 9 anos (caramba!) Mostrou algum interesse preliminar da NASA no conceito. Tenho a ideia de que um acelerador de partículas de alguma escala precisaria ser usado para testar a teoria através da criação de matéria escura em nível atômico. Ei, lembra do ano passado, quando alguém começou a postar capturas de tela do software usado em um acelerador de partículas baseado nos EUA no meio-oeste ??
welcome to recruit

Yes I can create a time like curve but it includes a mass to data conversion that requires dual singularitys only with 100 zettabytes of displacing mass.. I can stabilise and harness the repercussions of creating dual spinning singularity in close proximity (Kerr model black hole) I can simulate geostationary descent of this anomaly virtually hitchhiking between the singularitys (within thier fields) I know how to make a tipler sinusoid that coverts space time to energy for power source that powers capacitors goes through some relays and protocols to stabilise the spinning mass making it a perpetual powered light speed transmitting device that can be used for both interstellar and temporal applications known as c204 temporal displacement

Yes I can create a time like curve but it includes a mass to data conversion that requires dual singularitys only with 100 zettabytes of displacing mass.. I can stabilise and harness the repercussions of creating dual spinning singularity in close proximity (Kerr model black hole) I can simulate geostationary descent of this anomaly virtually hitchhiking between the singularitys (within thier fields) I know how to make a tipler sinusoid that coverts space time to energy for power source that powers capacitors goes through some relays and protocols to stabilise the spinning mass making it a perpetual powered light speed transmitting device that can be used for both interstellar and temporal applications known as c204 temporal displacement
So what are the diagrams of the machine and how can it be applied to time travel and how would you survive the singularity's radiation and its intense gravity?

and how would it be possible to generate the kehr singularity and stabilize it so as not to destroy everything in its path????

Back