Land's End Light

Tajaz11

Temporal Novice
I figure for my first post after lurking for 6 to 7 years, it would be about "The Land's End Light". It is a light that floats toward your car, but unlike most lights it doesn't have the "beams" that surround the center light when looking through your windshield. Like when you have on coming cars and the lights project sun beams around them.

Anyway, I figured I would posts thes to introduce myself. The Lands End Light has had colleges study the light and a bunch of stories of what the light is and what caused it, i.e. A civil War solider looking for his head, type thing.

It is pretty interesting and my wife and I have seen the light a few times back when I was stationed on Parris Island is SC. The light looks like and on coming car with one headlight and veers off the road toward your car and then when it gets to about 20 yards from your vehicle it disappears. It is very interesting and would like for feedback and a discussion on what you ladies and gents think it is yourselves.

Our personal belief is lifts from a cell tower, the road has some dips and elevation changes. Mommabear (the wifey) and I believe it is a just a trick in the eyes.

None the less it is very interesting and if you are interested in having a discussion with this first time poster and others, please look up and do some research on the following:

Lands End Light

We have a few other paranormal places right in the vicinity. Please no trolling when discussing or whatever it is called these days, I would appreciate it. Have a great evening, folks.

Yes it still happens to this day. The last time we went out there, I suppose it was maybe 2009, a group of us Marines and our wives went out to go to the Civil War fort for a night of ghost hunting and then went to the light. It is all in the same area, it can be fun and have a great time out there with friends or family.