"The future ain't what it used to be."

iPhone Trap: Humanity’s Downfall into AI Dependence and Deception

brunomazet

Temporal Novice
worst error the human species has made was falling into the iphone trap... freefall...... nothing was worse than that... it finished the human species...
it was much better having survivor show on tv or american idol... as "bad" as it was as "reality tv" and blockbuster movie when movies were actually quality watch.... than what happens now when everyone and their grandma are "content creators".... this created sea of rubbishness to a point that all youth and adults alike are addicted to ai click baits and get a lot of "information" much of it is simply fraud done for the monthly "pay check" from google...

this was the dream of the cia nsa and mossad... and they succeeded... most lives are fully dependent on their ai..... dream come true... and it is only getting worse because the more clicks the content creators get the more they do it solely for the money reward from cia nsa and mossad aka "google".... and you have people who get so addicted and blind by what they think as "success" when they get to 1 million subs... that they really start talking about things they have no clue about.... throwing more "recycled junk" into a system of fraud....

DREAM COME TRUE FOR THE AGENCIES...

even successful channels like you mentioned here the wh files... just recycled info... it is a poor but POOR imitation of art bell times.... which were much more authentic information and that could flow freely without censorships and minimal agendas

what's going on in to 2024 is dream come true for slave owners... and you are not the owners.......

I get it that many 3-letter agencies might have access to our devices - iPhones, Android, etc. But are we of any interest?

Honestly, I don't think they care about my Candy Crush score or the new games I've been playing this month. Same for the tiny amounts of money I have in my bank account, or even the weird websites I visit. They can go ahead and list me as a time travel enthusiast, or even a conspiracy theorist... fine. But what's the point, how does it even serve them?

Perhaps they use that info on a macro level. That would make sense. IMO, that kind of information is already available by normal means... No need to be the FBI to know your habits. Just look at Facebook, on which we willingly give out our privacy. We do it on our own, they don't even need to try.

I don't see how the data they gather from particular, ordinary folks like us, is of any value. We're so ordinary, why would we be of any interest to them?

I'd rather sit back, relax, and watch the show. Watch how it all unfolds.

Perhaps they use that info on a macro level
I think it's more along these lines. That's still not good, but you can see how things like mass media are able to fool the average "normie". The data to know how to do that comes from somewhere...

You and I are on places like this though, talking about it, so the Pied Piper can't get everyone. You're sort of preaching to the choir.

Be glad you have eyes that see and act accordingly.

Last edited:
I get it that many 3-letter agencies might have access to our devices - iPhones, Android, etc. But are we of any interest?

Honestly, I don't think they care about my Candy Crush score or the new games I've been playing this month. Same for the tiny amounts of money I have in my bank account, or even the weird websites I visit. They can go ahead and list me as a time travel enthusiast, or even a conspiracy theorist... fine. But what's the point, how does it even serve them?

Perhaps they use that info on a macro level. That would make sense. IMO, that kind of information is already available by normal means... No need to be the FBI to know your habits. Just look at Facebook, on which we willingly give out our privacy. We do it on our own, they don't even need to try.

I don't see how the data they gather from particular, ordinary folks like us, is of any value. We're so ordinary, why would we be of any interest to them?

I'd rather sit back, relax, and watch the show. Watch how it all unfolds.
ofc they dont care about your candy crush... they brought it to you in hope you would fall in the trap... this was everything for the agencies... this eliminated their need to actively do anything beside surveilling and if needed take action when needed... this eliminated all serial killer issues... all female issues since they became addicted like to heroine... this eliminated any terror attacks... not that there were any before hand it was all generated by the agencies but still this eliminated the life of freedom you once had... you are 24 7 under their ai control... even if you have not realized it fully yet... they know everything about your life... they dont interfere as long as you are not problematic as in actively stand against the program.... key word... actively

they simply eliminated their on the ground enemies... this is master of all mastering ... their dream was this scenario and they executed this pretty much perfectly...

horrific future though for all

ps fbi is garbage... they are not part of this... cia nsa mossad... one agency under 3 names... they run this hell you are in

Back