Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I share your views on the world, but believe me, this is not an option. Each era has its own characteristics, it is not a fact that you will like it. You must understand that you will not become anyon

Prove what? That Larry Haber filed the incorporation papers?  It's on file in the State of Florida Fictitious Business records.  Have you not researched much on John Titor? Mr. Haber's name is heavily

This story of John Titor is just very interesting.

Posted Images

Are Aliens able to time travel speaking of their highly advanced technology flying UFO vehicles like in old paintings, ancient sculpture symbols as way of communication since Stone Age, Atlantis eras before internet global network and social media were created?

Total Recall. Anyway Aliens helped building pyramids to Pharoas tombs jews back then were being enslaved same for Nazi germany during World War 2 era. I guess USSR,CCP were and are not anti-semitic.

Posted (edited)

Did ship crew of Christopher Columbus really caught any sightings of Aliens in circa Anno Domini of year of 1492 when he tought he discovered India,but he discovered North America,right? Years before George Washington created republic British colony stuff. He was one of freemasons. That was his dark secret. Dollar bills predicted WTC 9/11,New World Order,ruined twin towers they I mean American government in 2001 blamed everything on ISIS CCP years later showed I mean chinese government showed no remorse for Uygurs,Tibetans earning lots of money by organ harvesting business. Hong Kong protesters are literally living in Hell.

Did NASA faked Moonlanding and SpaceX faked Mars landing?

Stanley Kubrick seems to have heart attack due to unknown reasons. Archeologists stuff.

Edited by gamerz31w
20 hours ago, <em>Sammiejo_0</em> said:

How do we know this is the original JT?

I heard American government killed him. In which year they killed him. Maybe mafia gang from Italy or from China Triads. I guess Anthony Faucci is corrupted doctor working for government as spy. So I guess John Titor died for Covid-19 in unspecified unknown timeline period.

I hate this era timeline. I wish someone would take me to 90's of XX century back to the past.

On 5/2/2021 at 1:15 PM, Sammiejo_0 said:

How do we know this is the original JT?

Maybe he became cyborg such as T-800 and John Connor from Terminator series fifth movie installment. Is this Titor organization of time travelling Skynet allowed them to time travel. To the past,present and future.

On 03.05.2021 at 18:29, <em>Time_Travel_1</em> said:

Я слышал, что его убило американское правительство. В каком году они его убили. Может быть, мафиозная банда из Италии или из китайских триад. Полагаю, Энтони Фауччи коррумпированный врач, работающий на правительство в качестве шпиона. Итак, я предполагаю, что Джон Титор умер от Covid-19 в неустановленный, неизвестный период времени.

You cannot kill someone who exists always and everywhere.

On 26.04.2021 at 10:09, Pergamin said:

@Timetravel_O

Не могли бы вы дать нам представление о том, как ваша система маршрутизации может быть более экологичной, чем криптовалюта или стандартный Интернет. Крипто-майнинг швов требует высоких энергозатрат. Как ваша команда может сделать ее более экологичной? Какая технологическая идея его улучшить? Или это зависит от смежных отраслей?

Well, before answering you, I will ask - are you familiar with the SETI @ Home project?

5 hours ago, TimeTravel_О said:

I have no purpose to convince you that he is me. The time will come - you yourself will understand. and so, I will be happy to answer any question.

I don’t need to be convinced, the real JT wouldn’t care. I know. Canis lupus camepstris 

Or John Titor is from another dimension still as mortal just like in Rick and Morty when both of them died by using Rick Sanchez's portal gun possibly constructed by Black hole. Perhaps John Titor is still mortal,but for real sooner or later all he can do like the rest of us is waiting for death when our corpses will rot our human meat/flesh and the rest of organic life forms will look like motionless zombies,turning into skeletons to later turn into ashes and dust just like Peter Parker from MCU or maybe someone else from DCEU. To turn later into ghosts like in paranormal activity or ghostbusters series.

Speaking of religion as origins of human existance. God wouldn't be so angry guy in Old Testament if Lucifer never rebelled against his father/dad,Lilith never abandoning Adam,Adam and Eve never eating Apple that God forbit. We could be immortal so people would be happier in medieval ages death would never exist.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.