Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

Yeah I admit it was too mind blowing request. Let's just focus on old golden era of Sega in circa Anno Domini of years of 1980's and 1990's if her game console wouldn't be just only Sega Dreamcast. What if Sega would be still competing with her own and Nintendo's Switch?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I share your views on the world, but believe me, this is not an option. Each era has its own characteristics, it is not a fact that you will like it. You must understand that you will not become anyon

Prove what? That Larry Haber filed the incorporation papers?  It's on file in the State of Florida Fictitious Business records.  Have you not researched much on John Titor? Mr. Haber's name is heavily

This story of John Titor is just very interesting.

Posted Images

I heard during Nikola Tesla era electricity had no taxation bills invoices. Totally free unlimited access of electricity. I heard HAARP was invented by him owned by American government after his death. I heard it's causing climate change, global warming,earthquakes,tornadoes,black holes,tsunamis. Speaking of conspiracy theories. I have poor eye sight wearing glasses after eyes surgery since circa Anno Domini of year 2002. Nowadays it would be problematic because doctors are afraid of Covid-19.

3 hours ago, gamerz31w said:

Я слышал, что примерно в Anno Domini в 2017 году Аджит Пай разрушил и разрушил нейтралитет сети. В Европе громко говорили о статьях 11 и 13.

I'll be back as soon as I finish all my business. I am not who you think I am. This year, this forum has created a loop within the loop. If I had not written a message this year, on this forum, if I had not created a new decentralized network at this time, then there would have been no events in the 90s-2000s. It was necessary at that time to lay the foundation for the project, which will only now be developed upon successful completion.

Why sentences are translated from english into russian? Anyway I can you mister John Titor sir accurate date when I was banned from Sonic Retro forum so maybe you can prevent it from happening.

Circa Anno Domini of year Nov 9, 2019 I was banned on Sonic Retro forum.

Aug 5, 2015, 11:47 AM I was banned on Jazz2online Community forum.

To make better effect maybe John Titor would go back to circa Anno Domini of year 1991 to prevent Sega CD, Sega 32X and Sega Dreamcast from happening. In 1996 Sega should release Sonic Twist instead of working on Sonic-16,Sonic Mars, Sonic X-Treme.

You can also prevent SNES CD, Nintendo PlayStation, N64DD from happening. So Sega and Nintendo would still compete with each other such as in circa Anno Domini of year of 1990's. To at least to 2028.

Edited by gamerz31w

If you want you can prevent failure of Star Wars prequels saga. Why George Lucas started with original sequel trilogy in circa Anno Domini of year 1977? It seems John Titor, Andrew Carlssin both visited World War 2 era.

Edited by gamerz31w

Let's hope John Titor's time machine is not like in movie Idiocracy(sorry guys about mentioning that movie). What if Sonic Satam season 3 would never be officially cancelled thanks to Mighty Morphing Power Rangers and Ken Penders? What if Knuckles fictional Sega character appeared in Sonic Satam, Queen Alicia Acorn, Tiara Boobowski princess Cyberooski (in the future she would live happily ever after just like Sonic the Hedgehog and princess Sally Acorn), Queen Cyberooski,King Gazebo Boobowski Cyberooski in circa Anno Domini of year 1998. Sometimes nowadays I'm often too sentimental. I'm getting mentally very old. I heard from Jazz2online I saw that idea for Jazz Jackrabbit tv mini-series was scrapped.

I disagree with Epic Games employee Mike Prinke Sega isn't better now modern Sega is worse this company was better in past not in present day it was unique video games company in circa Anno Domini of years of 1980's and 1990's. This company had its hardware business nowadays it's just software business. I have mixed thoughts about Sega,Sonic Team, Sega Atlus, Sega Sammy, Sega Hardlight, People Can Fly,CCP, Tencent Fortnite Battle Royale Creative having no level editor such as Unreal Tournament 4 pre-alpha tech demo level editor. Unfinished in 2014-2018.

Who would voice Tiara Boobowski princess Cyberooski in Sonic Satam if season 3 wouldn't be cancelled officially? How many installments Epic Games would make if Jazz Jackrabbit 3 was never cancelled? What if Epic Games made six versions of their own game Engine named Unreal Engine? What if Jazz Jackrabbit series had multiple cartoons never to be rejected, unreleased. Sega and Epic Games never made their own version of Super Smash Bros series clone only Sony did with PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (it's just nothing related to Fortnite Battle Royale). What if Sega survived game console wars?

Not making third clone of Super Smash Bros series same goes for Epic Tencent CCP People Can Fly Games. Fortnite Battle Royale is no excuse for them. Mike Prinke (he's Epic Games employee right now) is wrong about Sega and Epic Games these companies are not better nowadays. Microsoft never made their own Super Smash Bros series clone. Sony did PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. Just look guys like it or not how Nintendo spin-offs are working perfectly all of them. Who knows maybe Irimajiri aparition would be ARG in Sega Dreamcast/Sonic Adventure I guess it turned out to be easter egg in Sega Dreamcast bios firmware hardware. Maybe he would appear in Sonic Twist that cancelled game maybe in future games such as Wario Smooth Moves (something like Rythm Haven indie game) series,Wario Land series. Sega and Sonic Team made only one spin-off video game about Shadow the Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros series cross-over, Olympic/Winter Games series cross-over. Even Disney has no such bad corporate management such as Sega. I have to disagree with user SevenGuydFourAces people might be employed by Sony,Microsoft,Nintendo to work on Sega games it's not just have to be Nintendo only. Why Sonic Satam season 3 was officially cancelled?

<em>gamerz31w</em>

Sorry maybe I should slow down with my comments just a little bit somethimes I'm constructing chaotic sentences. I might be autistic(for republians those kind of people are usually described rudely as social justice warriors)(maybe I have asperger's syndrome,but I'm not in 100% sure).

<em>gamerz31w</em>

Oh it looks like I've noticed I two accounts here,no more editing posts,digits of posted commented replies...etc.

<em>gamerz31w</em>

Do I look like person with PTSD and OCD? Anyway in my country some people are compared to Borneo monkeys(jokes about onion toxic people such as farting ogres in Shrek series). Aldous Huxley started first in his book novel Brave New World(like New World Order). I would have probably now 40 posts right now if I wouldn't become your guest right now. Thanks I mean thank you it's big pleasure to me. I might have be struggling with some language barriers.

<em>gamerz31w</em>
On 4/14/2021 at 7:33 PM, TimeTravel_О said:

Wondering what TITOR and 177 really mean?

Let's start with the first one, where TITOR is the name of the entire project from the Temporal Recon department - Time Initialization The Onion Routing (T.I.T.O.R).

So is it T-800(part human part machine)I can't wait for catchphrase "come with me(Sega,Epic Games)if you want to live"from Terminator series(second movie)2 Judgement Day.

<em>gamerz31w</em>

I'm just wondering who would officially voice in circa anno domini of year of 1990's princess Tiara Cyberoooski(Boobowski-another Sega fictional character)judging by her multiple early delayed redesigns(drawn by former Sega Technical Institute employees-closed in 1996,Sega Enterprises in 2002) she looked similar to princess Sally Acorn I bet possibly Kath Soucie would voice Tiara Boobowski too same for Nicole the Holo Lynx,Angela Cross the Lombax in Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando(Sony/Insomniac Games IP tile exclusive since circa anno domini of year 2002). Nowadays it's just Sega Sammy,Sega Atlus,Sega Hardlight.

<em>gamerz31w</em>

In past Hayao Nakayama,Yuji Naka were very incompetent,unorganized corporate structure company. Tom Kalinske was trying to resque the company from downfall. Would it be inevitable? I'm asking sometimes myself about this.

<em>gamerz31w</em>

I mean Hayao Nakayama was CEO of Sega of Japan before Shoichiro Irimajiri replaced him same for Bernie Stolar he replaced Michael Katz and Tom Kalinske(former CEO Sega of America),Yuji Naka(was former CEO/Head of Sonic Team nowadays it's Takashi Iizuka). Nowadays Yuji Naka and Naoto Oshima both are working at Square Enix.

<em>gamerz31w</em>

Rest in Peace William Windom and Christine Canavaugh they never voiced Charles the Hedgehog and Bunnie Rabbot(Sega's another fictional characters)in any Sonic  games before. At least Jaleel White,Kath Soucie,Jim Cummings,Charlie Adler voices of American Classic Sonic redesign(rest in peace Greg Martin),Nicole the Holo-Lynx,Dr. Julian Robotnik,Snively(Colin Kintobor Jr.)Robotnik.Hope Kintobor appeared only in Archie Sonic Comics(ruined by Ken Penders lawsuits in 2008 he sued Sega,Archie Comics,Sonic Team)(not in Sonic IDW Comics)never in other media such as Sonic games.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.