Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

@gamerz31w Looks you are living in deep pop culture state. You should open your self to more serious literature and cinema. Please read Dostoyevsky at the beginning listen to Bach or Debussy. You posts are like stream of consciousness with collected informations from here and there...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I share your views on the world, but believe me, this is not an option. Each era has its own characteristics, it is not a fact that you will like it. You must understand that you will not become anyon

Prove what? That Larry Haber filed the incorporation papers?  It's on file in the State of Florida Fictitious Business records.  Have you not researched much on John Titor? Mr. Haber's name is heavily

This story of John Titor is just very interesting.

Posted Images

So what now? Is time travelling impossible? Is time moving only forward? Time dilation stuff only? Or is it just multiverse travelling such as in Rick and Morty? Is Philadelphia Experiment real? Really working?

Edited by gamerz31w
On 4/14/2021 at 1:23 PM, TimeTravel_О said:

And also, I said that I do not deny the possibility of TiTor's return in the future. Discrepancies in world lines are controlled. Knowing the parameters, you can indicate the world line with any degree of deviation, and the 3rd world line did not happen for a number of reasons, for example, the terrorist attack that organized the US government changed the future (11/9/2001), and 90% of the TiTor legend is just a fiction for cover. Do you still believe in ibm 5100?

I believe that the ibm may have had a secret feature that wasn’t disclosed to the public at the time. Why do you ask? Also why would 90% of titor legend be fiction for cover up IF you were the one responding to forum posts all those years ago.

Crime and Punishment book novel? Anyway I guess I've gotta believe in time travelling that it's possible and real. I saw ApexTV on YouTube(CEO Susan Wojcicki she's cousin relative of polish prime minister Matthew Morawiecki)we have that lockdown quarantine in Poland since circa anno domini of years 2019/2020 some people predicted Covid-19 Coronavirus in 1960's vaccines in liquid were frozen. I heard and I saw(it was probably Anthony Faucci's and Bill Gates's(former founder and CEO of Microsoft)now blaming and calling Black Death of medieval ages era Coronavirus in some article.  Anthony Faucci he's clickbaiting ratings of people affected by Sars-Cov-2(which is fictional doesn't exist I watched Fear and Loan of Las Vegas and Utopia tv mini-series not on Netflix).Anyway I watched ApexTV where I saw teleporting cars and plains kind of like Delorean from Back to the Future series. Still no flying cars,skateboards,China taking over the world,no World War 3,yet like it might happen in 2015/2016 some japanese cartoons from 1980's kind of explained New World Order cyberpunk vision of future. In Jetzons people thought we have flying cars in 2000's. It seems they were wrong. I guess I've just gotta believe that is gonna happen,but I never met someone like Rick Sanchez and Emett Brown personality in reality in real life such as Morty Smith or Marty McFly. Doctor Who time travelled. G-Man from Half-Life series might do the same thing as possibly being alien. Speaking of multiverse travelling like in Marvel's Doctor Strange,Sonic movie,right guys?

I've noticed there are 3 Time_Travel_0 accounts here in this very forum. GoodMythicalMorning(they brought me here including curiousity) made uploaded video in circa anno domini of 2015 it looks like this forum was made in 2021. So did it make time paradox or just Albert Einstein's time dilation theory speaking of quantic physics. Fictional character Sonic the Hedgehog would time travel for a sixth time in cancelled game Sonic Synergy. I broke my younger brother's Bluetooth Adapter Baseus anyway. If time travel is possible I wish someone might time travel for me to prevent it. I heard John Titor is working for American army and government. Something about top secret project Cicada 3301 is it related to Mariana's quantum computing network beyond Onion Tor networking internet beyond comprehension guys? I wish someone could time travel for me fixing my mistakes what if it would cause time paradoxes or not. I guess I'm just one of you guys right now,right guys? Speaking of memberships.

Edited by gamerz31w
1 hour ago, gamerz31w said:

Я заметил, что здесь, на этом форуме, есть 3 аккаунта Time_Travel_0. GoodMythicalMorning (они привели меня сюда, в том числе из любопытства) выложили видео примерно в год в 2015 году, похоже, этот форум был создан в 2021 году. Так же это было парадоксом времени или просто теорией замедления времени Альберта Эйнштейна, говорящей о квантовой физике. Вымышленный персонаж Sonic the Hedgehog в шестой раз путешествует во времени в отмененной игре Sonic Synergy. Я все равно сломал Bluetooth-адаптер Baseus моего младшего брата. Если путешествие во времени возможно, я бы хотел, чтобы кто-нибудь мог путешествовать во времени за меня, чтобы предотвратить его. Я слышал, что Джон Титор работает на американскую армию и правительство. Что-то в сверхсекретном проекте Cicada 3301 связано с Марианой? сеть квантовых вычислений за пределами сети Onion Tor в Интернете за пределами понимания, ребята? Я бы хотел, чтобы кто-то мог путешествовать во времени, исправляя мои ошибки, что, если бы это привело к временным парадоксам или нет. Думаю, я сейчас всего лишь один из вас, ребята, верно? Кстати о членстве.

What do you know about the Cicada 3301?
Why do you say that you are one of us?

1 hour ago, gamerz31w said:

Я заметил, что здесь, на этом форуме, есть 3 аккаунта Time_Travel_0. GoodMythicalMorning (они привели меня сюда, в том числе из любопытства) выложили видео примерно в год в 2015 году, похоже, этот форум был создан в 2021 году. Так же это было парадоксом времени или просто теорией замедления времени Альберта Эйнштейна, говорящей о квантовой физике. Вымышленный персонаж Sonic the Hedgehog в шестой раз путешествует во времени в отмененной игре Sonic Synergy. Я все равно сломал Bluetooth-адаптер Baseus моего младшего брата. Если путешествие во времени возможно, я бы хотел, чтобы кто-нибудь мог путешествовать во времени за меня, чтобы предотвратить его. Я слышал, что Джон Титор работает на американскую армию и правительство. Что-то в сверхсекретном проекте Cicada 3301 связано с Марианой? сеть квантовых вычислений за пределами сети Onion Tor в Интернете за пределами понимания, ребята? Я бы хотел, чтобы кто-то мог путешествовать во времени, исправляя мои ошибки, что, если бы это привело к временным парадоксам или нет. Думаю, я сейчас всего лишь один из вас, ребята, верно? Кстати о членстве.

You know a lot, judging by your answers. I would like to talk with you in more detail.

<em>A_Pl_Ch</em>

That is extremely interesting... Newertheless hard to believe... Is it another conspiracy theory? Or truth but to unreal and complicated for my brain to understand and acknowledge 🤔... If you are the one to save us I cheer for you!!

11 minutes ago, <em>A_Pl_Ch</em> said:

Это чрезвычайно интересно ... Newertheless трудно поверить ... Это очередная теория заговора? Или правда, но до нереального и сложного для моего мозга, чтобы понять и признать you ... Если ты единственный, кто спасет нас, я болею за тебя !!

Anything is possible, read Psalm 177th. It characterizes one of the oldest events associated with time travel.

35 minutes ago, <em>A_Pl_Ch</em> said:

Возможно ли, что Третья мировая война не произошла из-за того, что не так, как предсказывалось, победил Трамп вместо Хилари? 

Trump or Hillary have nothing to do with World War III. But Trump's soft policy allowed the political situation in the world not to accumulate. What will happen with Biden - I can say that I do not like him. He was at the fall of the Twin Towers, and with him the political situation in the world is now heating up.

Senator Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders have lost their presidential election campaigns in circa Anno Domini of year 2017. In 2021 Joe Biden won his first presidential election. Vladimir Putin and Xi Jin Ping seems to be permanently elected as presidents of Russia and China. Donald Trump as former president of United States promissed building wall between American Mexican borders such as berlinian wall being destroyed when in circa Anno Domini of year 1991 30 years ago soviet union collapsed. In April 10th of circa Anno Domini of year 2010 polish president and the rest of plane passengers have crushed in Smolensk nearby Russia. Anyway I heard Donald Trump was originally intended to expose Deep State, Cabbalah (entire Hollywood such as Mel Gibson, Alex Jones,David Icke,Jim Carrey) as member of mysterious Q Anon. Bull man I heard this controversial guy joined Antifa and Black Lives Matter related to Social Justice Warriors protesters manifest of neomarxism. Even Simpsons predicted that guy. It seems clairvoiant oracles such as Nostradamus and Baba Vanga were wrong about World War 3 predictions. It's like expecting to play Half-Life 3 instead Valve Corporation made VR headset game named Half-Life Alyx. Animaniacs were cancelled in circa Anno Domini of year 1998. Disney owned Star Wars in 2012,Pixar in 2008/2009 same for Marvel. Warner Bros own DC Comics. In 2017 Sega entered new partnership with IDW Publishing. In 1992 Sega partnership with Archie Comics. In 1990 Sonic 1 prototype was delayed. Epic Games was founded in 1991 known as formerly Potomac PC Systems there was no Epic Games Launcher Storefront yet.

Edited by gamerz31w

What if Rayman 4 wasn't cancelled in circa Anno Domini of year 2006? Jazz Jackrabbit series and Sonic the Hedgehog series never had potential such as Super Mario Odyssey. Epic Games IP would mimic third party Sega or first/third party Nintendo. What if Unreal game Engine was finished earlier in 1995 instead of 1998? What if Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was made in 3D? What if PC game Engine existed today being modernized? What if ZX Spetrum,Amiga would compete today with Microsoft Windows,Apple MacOs,Linux it ended up like Gizmondo, Symbian trying to compete with Nokia N-Gage? What if Sony,Sega, Nintendo had their own operating systems including their own computing hardware even their own smartphones,tablets officially? In circa Anno Domini of year 2028 Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Xbox Series X,Sony PlayStation 5 gonna be probably final game consoles in the future. What if Rocket Robot on the Wheels had remake for Nintendo Switch? What if Jazz Jackrabbit had tv mini-series cartoons in 1990's what if Sonic Satam season 3 was never officially cancelled? What if MOTHER 3 for SNES, N64, N64DD ports were never cancelled? Same for Unreal 1 ports for Sony PlayStation One and Nintendo 64? What if Jazz Jackrabbit 3 was never cancelled? What if Fortnite game that took 10 years of development was never finished? Just being cancelled such as Unreal Tournament 4. What if instead of 2,5D spin-offs Duke Nukem Forever was finished earlier in circa Anno Domini of year 1998 instead of 2011? Nowadays it's very difficult to find proper game assets of Jazz Jackrabbit online on internet same for Tiara Cyberooski princess Boobowski user Nibroc-rock still didn't respond to me on Twitter or deviantart so things got more challanging,hard,tough, complicated instead of making things easier speaking of making unofficial open source fangames homebrew roms especially for game console roms. I have mission for TimeTravel0 could you John Titor or someone somebody time travel for me,please?

Edited by gamerz31w

I found out X Ray equipment to be too expensive. Just I can't do it myself. It just costing too much money. Sonic the Hedgehog series,Jill of the Jungle series one game had delayed IP evolution another video game stucked forever in endless infinite loop of 2D pixelart gameplays formula styles. Unspecified unknown period of time space continuum. What if Satoru Iwata was still alive would EarthBound fans see MOTHER 3 GBA re-release outside Japan? It's region locked such as Sega Game Gear Micro.

Edited by gamerz31w

I found out X Ray equipment to be too expensive for me for that John Titor time travelling machine method. Just I can't do it myself. It just costing too much money. Sonic the Hedgehog series,Jill of the Jungle series one game had delayed IP evolution another video game stucked forever in endless infinite loop of 2D pixelart gameplays formula styles. Unspecified unknown period of time space continuum. What if Satoru Iwata was still alive would EarthBound fans see MOTHER 3 GBA re-release outside Japan? It's region locked such as Sega Game Gear Micro. I've also even 4 accounts of user Time_Travel_0 not just could it be Mandela Effect or Deja Vu? Maybe Butterfly Effect? Probably not Mengele Effect. Is it the only way for time travelling? What if we can't time travel just that time is moving forward? How to convince people who are thinking like that that they might be wrong? Speaking of relativity physics instead of quantum astral matrix reality physics.

Edited by gamerz31w
6 hours ago, TimeTravel_О said:

What do you know about the Cicada 3301?
Why do you say that you are one of us?

Not a lot. All I heard is just mysterious company. Spreading pictographic complicated riddles for new members I mean employees. That's what I heard of personally myself. Nothing else. Probably it's something like in System Shock 1 made in circa Anno Domini of year 1993/1994. So I don't know much anything else about top secret government project Cicada 3301. Enigmatic possibly top secret government technology project,right?

<em>A_Pl_Ch</em>
9 hours ago, TimeTravel_О said:

Trump or Hillary have nothing to do with World War III. But Trump's soft policy allowed the political situation in the world not to accumulate. What will happen with Biden - I can say that I do not like him. He was at the fall of the Twin Towers, and with him the political situation in the world is now heating up.

That is what I am observing and it is scary (politics)... I did a brief research about things you were writing with others and It seems to have sense but what if it is a good well though throug advertising campaign for Onion( very creative). On the other hand if it will be like you say decentralised world, closer families, self supporting communities I am looking forward to it. I am not that much in to technology so I don't understand some things... What is left for me is to wait and see what happens. But if you have some good advices you can share please do...

And I realized that questions "what if" are endless and there is no good answer ( endless answers and possibilities - right? ) When are you going back to your time? 

<em>A_Pl_Ch</em>
5 hours ago, gamerz31w said:

What if Rayman 4 wasn't cancelled in circa Anno Domini of year 2006? Jazz Jackrabbit series and Sonic the Hedgehog series never had potential such as Super Mario Odyssey. Epic Games IP would mimic third party Sega or first/third party Nintendo. What if Unreal game Engine was finished earlier in 1995 instead of 1998? What if Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was made in 3D? What if PC game Engine existed today being modernized? What if ZX Spetrum,Amiga would compete today with Microsoft Windows,Apple MacOs,Linux it ended up like Gizmondo, Symbian trying to compete with Nokia N-Gage? What if Sony,Sega, Nintendo had their own operating systems including their own computing hardware even their own smartphones,tablets officially? In circa Anno Domini of year 2028 Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Xbox Series X,Sony PlayStation 5 gonna be probably final game consoles in the future. What if Rocket Robot on the Wheels had remake for Nintendo Switch? What if Jazz Jackrabbit had tv mini-series cartoons in 1990's what if Sonic Satam season 3 was never officially cancelled? What if MOTHER 3 for SNES, N64, N64DD ports were never cancelled? Same for Unreal 1 ports for Sony PlayStation One and Nintendo 64? What if Jazz Jackrabbit 3 was never cancelled? What if Fortnite game that took 10 years of development was never finished? Just being cancelled such as Unreal Tournament 4. What if instead of 2,5D spin-offs Duke Nukem Forever was finished earlier in circa Anno Domini of year 1998 instead of 2011? Nowadays it's very difficult to find proper game assets of Jazz Jackrabbit online on internet same for Tiara Cyberooski princess Boobowski user Nibroc-rock still didn't respond to me on Twitter or deviantart so things got more challanging,hard,tough, complicated instead of making things easier speaking of making unofficial open source fangames homebrew roms especially for game console roms. I have mission for TimeTravel0 could you John Titor or someone somebody time travel for me,please?

That is a lot of "what if" one might get a headache...

<em>A_Pl_Ch</em>

By the way.. I love the hidden sarcasms and irony in the name Onion... You probably have to be polish to get it... I love it...

<em>A_Pl_Ch</em>
11 hours ago, TimeTravel_О said:

Anything is possible, read Psalm 177th. It characterizes one of the oldest events associated with time travel.

I did, but I am not convinced as it is the matter of interpretation .. don't deny it but I don't see obvious correlation...🤔

I was born in circa Anno Domini of year 1994. Sega made video in 1990's 90's of XX century Sega Technical Institute was expecting to exist in XXI century before close up in circa Anno Domini of year 1996,Sega Enterprises in 2002. It was before Sega Sammy, Sega Atlus, Sega Hardlight. Before Takashi Iizuka took Yuji Naka's place at Sonic Team. Before Sega became third party company. Ken Penders lawsuited Sega,Sonic Team,Bioware, Nintendo, Archie Comics in circa Anno Domini of year 2008.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.